C H A P T E R: E I G H T Y-S E V E N

Ignore mistakes if any...
Inline comments are love...

......................

Manik's pov:

Post breakfast nandini was busy in washing the dishes while i looked around... nothing was there to do... i made a face thinking something when i saw nandini's chocolates... i looked at her who was busy in the dishes... a smirk came to my lips as i sat on the couch placing myegs on the table and picked up the box... glancing at nandini i opened the box and taking out a chocolate took 2 bites and on the 3rd bite i moaned loudly making sure nandini could listen... and as expected she looked at me and a second later her shout was there in the whole apartment!

Nandini: MANIKKK!

I looked at nandini who glared at me... while me? I just stood up to ran somewhere... coz touching nandini murthy's chocolate is a crime until she gave you herself... and i just commit that crime... i gluped down the chocolate and saw her coming towards me... all i could do was to place the box on the table and in the next second i was running towards the bedroom and miss murthy was behind me... i tried to close the door before she came but bad timming she was inside and right now i am standing on the bed saying to nandinj who walked towards me slowly....

Me: jaanu, princess, i just took one chocolate, please i am your boyfriend! Jaanu.

She again glared at me hardly and soon she was sitting on my lower stomach hitting my chest with her small fists and i shouted as she hit me...

Me: jaanu, owww, stop princess, please jannu!

After a few seconds i finally held her arms in my hands and looked at her with a hard look who was still glaring me... i pulled her closer holding from her arms and spoke...

Me: while hitting me here you are doong alot of things to me!

She frowned and then she saw herself sitting on me... i smirked as the tigress nandini became a scared kitten in just few seconds... she looked at me with her innocent eyes while I did gave a heed and turning around took her under me who's eyes widened... i smirked moving my hands to her thighs while looking at her...

Nandini: manik!
Me: hmm

I hmmed looking at her as my fingers slipped to her thigh joints under her shorts...

.........................

Nandini's pov:

I looked at manik who laid on my after removing his vest and now his hands reached my shoulder removing the strap of my shirt he started to place kisses while my eyes closed down on their own and my fingers got interlinked with his hairs.... i enjoyed his love on my body with a smile and peacefulness on my face...

I kept looking at my man who threw my shirt on the floor and bend to me... i smiled cupping his face and pulling him close placed my lips on his... he leaned more to me kissing me back as slowly as he could while his hands explored every single inch on my body... i wrapped my hands around his neck kissing him back....

Breaking thr kiss manik looked at me creasing my cheek with one hand while the other one was on my body...

Manik: you look so beautiful!

He spoke out of no where making me smile as i played with his hair which was on his forehead and spoke...

Me: it is because you make me beautiful with your love!

And i saw a charming smile coming on his lips... and then he hide his face in my neck making me smile and tilt my head for him...

Manik moved on the side from me and was about to remove his shorts when the bell rung...

Manik: what the hell man!

i looked at manik who did the same... and the next moment the bell again rang... i looked at the door and then at manik who was literally cursing the person... he came over me and kissing my forehead spoke...

Manik: we are going to continue this in a while!

Saying so he stood up and taking his shirt ran out while i stood up and wore my shirt... i went to the washroom and made my hair and face look presentable... i stepped out of the wahsroom when i heared manik's voice...

Manik: nandini mom dad is here!

I bite my lips and running to the closet took a long frock and wearing it in a second ran out of the room....

.......................

Okay so how was it?
Do tell about the update!

#OkThanksBye