C H A P T E R: E I G H T Y-N I N E

Ignore mistakes if any...
Inline comments are love...

......................

3 days later:

......................

Manik's pov:

I saw sitting on the bed with a grumpy face... well today i have taken off from office but miss murthy had to go anyhow... i looked at her who came out of the washroom and picked up her things from the bed placing them in the bag...

Nandini: manik i will be back soon, don't spoil your mood!

I huffed while nandini looked at me while tying her hair in a pony tail...

Nandini: acha till the time i come back go to someone, cabir, abhi, aryaman!

She said and coming close to me kissed my cheek after cupping my face... i looked at her after she moved back and spoke...

Nandini: ill come soon!

She was about to go when i held her hand and she fell on my lap with her back touching my front...

Me: stay with me today!

She looked at me from above her shoulder telling me...

Nandini: if it was not important i would have taken a leave!

I just kept my face in the crook of her neck... while she wrapped her arms around my arms on her waist.... after a few seconds she spoke...

Nandini: manik, i will be back soon! I have to go!

I pulled back from her neck and looked at her... i simple came close and kissed on the side of her lips... after that i took back my arms saying...

Me: go!

She smiled at me and kissing my check yet again stood up and ran out saying a bye... i smiled at her and nodding my head in disbelief laid on the bed.... after few mins i stood up and coming out of the room took the diary from the study table and sat on the couch writing the lyrics that just came to my mind... a smile came to my lips as I remember my princess.... my nandini... i chuckled as her antics... after writing some lines i put the diary on the table to get some more lines... while i walked to the kitchen to make lunch for us... making the food all i could remember was nandini which automatically made more lyrics in my mind and i wrote them on the diary....

After an hour or so i was done with the food... so i looked at the time it was 1:13... still so much time for nandini to come... i huffed and picked up the diary... writing the last few lines i smiled at the outcome... placing the diary on the table i walked to the gym room and coming to the guitar rack in the room took my guitar and walked to the balcony... sitting there on the couch i tuned the guitar and hmmed the tone for few seconds... and then i strummed the guitar to let out the lyrics...

......................

Writer's pov:
(Do listen this song, it is so so so good)

Ye Jo Mujhpe Huya Hai
Tera Hi Karam (manik sang as he strummed the guitar with a smile on his face)

Ban Gaya Tu Meri
Chahato Ka Haram (manik closed his eyes with a big smile as he sang remember his love)

Ye Jo Mujhpe Huya Hai
Tera Hi Karam (nandini sang and manik opened his eyes looking at the balcony door where nandini was standing with his diary)

Ban Gaya Tu Meri
Chahato Ka Haram (nandini smiled at the lyrics while singing looking at the diary)

Dhadkanein Meri Bas Mein
Rahi Na Sanam
Dhadkanein Meri Bas Mein
Rahi Na Sanam (nandini looked at manik removing her gaze from the dairy, while manik strummed the guitar as she sang)

Rakh Lena Meri
Khwaisho Ka Bharam (manik sang the next lines and nandini walked to him)
Tujhko Paane Ko Machle
Ye Dil Hardam (manik pulled nandini to him who stood in between his legs hovering him)

Dhadkanein Meri Bas Mein
Rahi Na Sanam (manik pointed to his heart while singing)

Dhadkane Meri Bas Mein
Rahi Na Sanam
Dhadkane Meri Bas Mein
Rahi Na Sanam (nandini sang as she cupped his face with her one hand while the other one was resting on his chest, with both of the smiling brightly)

Dhadkane Meri Bas Mein
Rahi Na Sanam (manik sang touching their nose together making nandini giggle)

Meri Aankho Ko
Khawbo Se Bhar De Zara
Apne Lamhe Mere Naam
Kar De Jara (manik back hugged nandini who stood in their room removing her coat, he nuzzled in her hair while nandini leaned to his touch)

Meri Aankho Ko
Khawbo Se Bhar De Zara
Apne Lamhe Mere Naam
Kar De Jara (nandini turned back to see manik and cupping his face sang beautiful making her kiss her cheek)

Thehre Thehre Se Hai
Raaste In Dinon
Besafar Hu Mujhe Bhi
Safar De Zara (manik pulled nandini more close to him and placed a kiss on her forehead as he sang the lines for her)

Besafar Hu Mujhe Bhi
Safar De Zara (sang to sang as he placed her head on his chest hugging him)

Bin Tere Hoti Hai
Meri Palke Ye Nam
Meri Bechainiya
Aake Kar De Tu Kam (manik sang touching his nose and lips with her face making her giggle on his antics)

Dhadkanein Meri Bas Mein
Rahi Na Sanam (manik again said out loud making nandini look at him)

Dhadkane Meri Bas Mein
Rahi Na Sanam (while nandini to sang wrapping her arms around his neck)

Zindagi Ko Bahut Hai
Zarurat Teri
Pad Gayi Hai Ise
Ab To Aadat Teri (manik pulled nandini on the bed as they both laid there with nandni on him, and he sang looking at her tucking her hair behind her ear)

Zindagi Ko Bahut Hai
Zarurat Teri
Pad Gayi Hai Ise
Ab To Aadat Teri (nandini to samg as she touched his face with her fingers and manik kissed her fingers at the end)

Mere Ehsas Pe Kar
Zara Baarishein
Mujhko Rehti Hai
Har Pal Shiddat Teri (manik turned around as he sang and placed a kiss on the side of her lips at the end)

Mujhko Rehti Hai
Har Pal Shiddat Teri (nandini smiled while singing as her fingers reached his hair holding them in her grip)

Mera Tere Liye Hi
Huya Hai Janam
Ab Teri Taraf Hi
Uthenge Kadam (manik told nandini with a big smile looking at her still hovering her, who hugged him ever so tightly)

Dhadkane Meri Bas Mein
Rahi Na Sanam (nandini sang as manik placed a kiss on her neck making her close her eyes)

Dhadkane Meri Bas Mein
Rahi Na Sanam (manik looked at her with all the love in his eyes and sang creasing her cheek)

Ending the song manik looked at nandini who was looking at him with the same way... and the next few moments went with their clothes flying on the floor and the duvet covered them as both felt alove yet again with their love screaming out....

...........................

How was it?
Do tell about the update!
Waiting to read those comments!
And yes go and listen this song!
"Dhadkane meri"

#OkThanksBye