C H A P T E R: T W E N T Y - S E V E N

Target: 32 cmnts.....

Ignore mistakes if any....

Next morning....

Nandini's pov:

I woke up with a severe headache.... damn it fells like someone is hitting me with a hammer... AYIAPPA.... i sat on the bed with holding my head and my eyes closed.... after a moment i opened my eyes to see a glass in front of me.... i looked at the person....

.....

.....

.....

Navya....

(ok first tell me how many of you thought it to be manik)

I looked at her and then the glass....

Navya: come on peeo isko....

I took the glass and drank it in one go... while navya kept standing there.... after i drank it she smiled at me and said....

Navya: very good.... now go and freshen up...

After that she started to go out... when i asked....

Nandini: arey navya....
Navya: han???

She asked turning to me....

Nandini: how i landed here and kaal hua kia tha???? 

She giggled and said....

Navya: pehly to tum shower ly lo headache sahi ho jy ga... usky baad bahir a jana... tumhy sab pata chal jy ga....

And she went out... i was confused at her description.... but then my head started to get heavy yet again... so i went to the shower taking my clothes.... stripping out i stood under the cold shower.... i closed my eyes and tried to remember things happened yesterday night.... after few mins i got some flashes.... but also my head was blasting... so i opened my eyes and completed my shower... after ended the shower i stood in front of the mirror getting dressed when I remembered about the drink....
what was that drink??? Don't tell me alya spiked it.... damn this girl....
after that i tried to remember things when I remembered about the dance thing... dawning in the realization my eyes were wide open.... and i hit my head in embarrassment.... after that i walked out the washroom still remembering of how i landed my house.... i went towards the bedroom door... and as soon as i opened the and BHUM.... i hit with a thing or rather a person.... i looked up to see manik standing there....
and then suddenly everything came back to my mind... DAMN NANDINI MURTHY WHAT HAVE YOU DONE....
I was lost cursing myself when i listen manik saying....

Manik: good you came.... mein tumhy hi bulany aya tha.... come mny breakfast banaya ha.... or black coffee bhi it will reduce your headache....

..........................

Manik's pov

I was going to call nandini when she came out... the way she was looking at me... i knew she remembered everything that happened yesterday.... and i am glad she did.... i said to her and turned to go back to the kitchen.... i was smiling to myself while pour the coffee in the mug.... when nandini came and sat on the chair near the counter... and i passed her the coffee mug while she saw looking down..... after looking at the cup she looked at me and again turned her gaze and asked....

Nandini: wo navya.... navya kahan ha???
Manik: she went away...

And nandini again looked at me to turn her gaze yet again.... i nodded in disbelief and said....

Manik: she came here to have a look on you... i opened the door and she making the like water went to woke u up... after that she went away saying im here so she can go to her work....

And she took a piece of a French toast.... while i sipped my coffee standing in the kitchen.... while eating she spoke breaking the silence between us....

Nandini: wo.... wo....

I rolled my eyes and said....

Manik: speak up nandini.....

She took a glance of me and asked....

Nandini: what happened last night???
Manik: last night....

I bit my inner check to stop the smirk appearing my face and said....

Manik: kuch bhi to nhi kia hua tha raat ko???

And her head shot up to me.... OK SO MISS MURTHY REMEMBER EVERYTHING.... i smiled to myself and she asked....

Nandini: kuch bhi nhi???
Manik: nhi to... last night you were drunk and after dancing a lot in the pub... i took you here back to home.... after that i made you sleep... and after that i came back to the living room to get some sleep.... coz I didn't wanted to leave you alone at that stage.... baas or to kuch nhi....

And a moment later i saw her leaving out a breath... calming herself.... sorry murthy... I shouldn't have lied to you..... but wait for a while you will know everything... and I promise your wait will be best.... just 2 days more.....

.......................

Nandini's pov:

After an hour or 2 manik went back home... he already missed his 2 lectures.... and in the last one he had a presentation.... so i pushed him out.... after that i sat on the couch and thought about what happened last night....

Nandini: agar manik sach keh rhy tha to y i remember something like confessing my love for him to him.... but agar mein sahi soch rhi hun to manik jhut q boly ga??? Ayiappa ya kia kia apny...

And i fell back on the couch... after a min or two my phone ringed and picking it up i talked to amms.........

........................

How was it???
Do tell about the update...
Nandini remembers!!!!
Manik's surprise!!!!
What it can be???
Any guesses???

#OkThanksBye