C H A P T E R : T H R E E

Ignore mistakes if any....

Next morning:

Nandini's pov:

After getting ready.....

I went to my university

I went to my university.... sitting on my seat.... i was waiting for the professor to come.... when a girl came and stood beside me and asked....

Girl: can i sit here???

I looked at the girl.... and said...

Nandini: yea sure...

And the girl sat beside me....after that she  said...

Girl: hi... im soha... soha khurana....
me: nandini murthy...
Soha: so nandini... new student???
Me: yea... my second day...
Soha: oh....

And the professor came inside.... soon the lecture started.... and everyone got into the lecture.... after 2 and a half hour  the lecture ended... and everyone came out of the class.... while soha came out with me.... in this 2 and a half hour... she seemed nice to me... and we became friends... i know its early... but yes we are friends...

Soha: so nandini.... wanna have lunch with me??? Coz next lecture might be cancelled...
me: wo q??? (Why so?)
Soha: i heared someone that the professor is absent today.... and we had only two lectures for a day....
me: oh... no soha u have your lunch.... i have to go somewhere.... see you tomorrow....
Soha: ok....

And i was about to go... when again stopped listening to soha....

Soha: hey nandini...
me: yes???

I asked turning to her....

Soha: wo yr apna number to dyti jao... (at least give me your number!)

I gave her a  smile.... and exchanging the  numbers and bid byeing we walked to our directions.....

I came out of the college and went to the nearby cafe.... but after buying a newspaper.... sitting in the cafe..... i ordered something for eat.... as i didnt had my breakfast.... and opened the newspaper.... i looked for a rent agent and called him....

Me: hello... am i talking to ajay mehra???
Ajay: yes.... how can i help you???
Me: actually i was finding an apartment for one.... so i saw the add in the newspaper....
Ajay: well young lady i have one....
me: grt so where can i met you???
Ajay: im free today so if you can then came to the address... which im sending you...
me: thanks alot ill be there in half hour... is it ok???
Ajay: yea sure... ill be waiting.... but what's your name????
Me: nandini murthy.....

I ended the call.... and at the same time my  order arrived.... i  hurridly had my  food.... and after taking a taxi went to the address.... reaching there.... i looked around.... to see a guy was standing with his back towards me.... it looks like he was waiting for someone.... so i walked to him and asked....