C H A P T E R : T H I R T E E N

Ignore mistakes if any...

Nandini's pov:

I came out after getting ready.... turing on the lights of the living room I switched on the tv and turn on a music channel.... i looked at the time.... its 7 pm... i huffed and sat on the couch waiting for others to come... i was listening to one of the song when the bell rung... i went and opened the door to see mukti was standing there....

Nandini: arey navya kahan hayn???

I asked as she came inside... and i was standing still holding the door.... she pointed at the door... i turned and saw navya locking the door with cabir standing beside her.... and both were arguing over something....

Nandini: inho ny phir jhagra kia...

Mukti nodded and went inside... she sat on the couch while cabir and navya came and i greet them... after we sat i asked cabir...

Nandini: cabir abhi or manik???
Cabir: nandini abhi to lonavla gaya hua tha idk ky abhi tak aya ha ya nhi... or manik usko mny bataya tha wo ata hi hoga...

And the bell rang... i stood up and the two stupids were standing there.... i hugged them and coming inside I introduced everyone....

Nandini: so guys this is soha and rohan my university friends... and this is mukti and navya my friend cum neighbors and this is cabir navya's boyfriend....

They greeyed them selfs and i brought the drinks... we were talking when alya and dhruv to arrive.... we were laughing on cabir's jokes when i looked at the time.... it was 8:40 pm... i signed and again looked at others.... we all were talking and eating things... when the bell rung.... unknowingly a big smile appeared on my lips.... and I literally ran towards the door.... i opened to see the person whom i was waiting for.... i had a big smile which he reciprocated....

.......................

Manik's pov

I was watching the tv when unknowingly i fall asleep... when i woke up it was 8 pm.... shit i had to go to the party at 7.... damn manik malhotra.... i got up and went to get ready.... taking shower and sliped into my clothes and taking the necessary things went down... i sat in the car and looked for a perfect shop to buy something.... and i got one.... parking the car i went inside the shop and took out my fvrt chocolates.... paying for it i sat in my car and looked at my phone to see it was 8:35.... when even i fall asleep....
but then chucking my thought i drove to nandini's apartment.... i was standing outside her apartment at 8:40..... as i rang the bell in fee second the door got opened.... and here she was standing wearing her beautiful smile.... i smiled back and greet her....

Manik: hi....
Nandini: hello... come...

I entered to see everyone were sitting there.... but then i turned and saw nandini closing the door.... so i gave her the chocolates....

Nandini: why these???
Manik: ammm.... just like that....

She giggled.... god her smile is something.... i then turned and went to met others and i saw wo unfamiliar faces.... at the same time nandini came and introduced me with them...

Nandini: manik these are soha and rohan my university friends....and rohan this is manik...

I nodded and greet them.... we all were sitting on the couches talking and eating the things.... when i was navya getting up.... she called nandini for something.... while I listened to rohan.... after few mins the navya and nandini came with a mirror and a bottle....

Alya: what are we gonna do???
Navya: hum log game khelny lagy hayn.... truth or dare....
soha: thats gonna be fun....

And we all sat on the floor in a circle....

.......................

Nandini's pov

We sat in a circle.... it was like... Me-Mukti-Alya-Dhruv-Soha-Navya-Cabir-Manik-Rohan and again me.... soon dhruv spined the bottle and it stopped on rohan...

Cabir: ok ok... meim puchun ga....

We all nodded and he ask....

Cabir: so truth or dare???
Rohan: truth....
Cabir: acha to rohan do you love someone??? Or have any girlfriend????
Rohan: ammm.... yea i do love someone but she's not me girlfriend....
Nandini: haw you cheat you didn't tell me...
Soha: nor me....

Rohan laughed and pulled my neck in his arm side hugging me ....

Rohan: wo kia ha na.... ya tum logon ky any ky baad hi hua...

While i elbowed in his tummy making him leave her while they laughed.... as soon as i sat back at her place.... she felt a gaze on her.... so i looked at the person to see manik was looking at me with some different kind of emotion... but as soon as i looked at him he moved his gaze....
i was in my thoughts when i listened mukti....

Mukti: you cheater cabir... it landed on you....
cabir: nhi it stopped on navya....

And they fought at the last they decided to spin again.... and it stopped on alya....

Alya: ok so i will choose dare....
Navya: ok then alya kiss dhruv but at the place with you loved the most of him....

And soon alya was blushing which dhruv to looked at her with a flushed face....
after a min alya moved towards dhruv and gave a kiss on dhruv's neck.... while everyone else hooted....
like this the game goes on..... with some lame dare and silly truths.... after that game ended all of us sat and sat the dinner.... having the dinner i served cake to everyone with the help of rohan.... and eating that we were talking.... soon the music started and we all started to dance.... we all did some crazy steps while alya capturing everyone.... all of us were lost in the dance when i saw one person was missing from there.... i looked around and saw manik wa sno where.... but then i saw the balcony door open and a shadow of a person coming inside... i looked at others to see all of them were busy.... so snecking out i went to the balcony to see manik standing putting his elbows on the railing and sipping his drink... i went and stood beside him putting my hands on the railing....

Nandini: what happened???

........................

Manik's pov:

We were playing the game.... and idk y but the closeness of rohan and nandini was making we feel hurt and angry at the same moment.... what was that I don't know.... after the game the music started... and all of them started to dance.... i was looking at her.... but seeing her with someone else even for a dance made my heart ache.... so i came out to the balcony looking at the stars sipping my drink.... i was lost in the stars when I listened her beautiful voice....

Nandini: what happened???

i turned my head to the left side to see nandini was also looking at the stars putting her hands on the railing.... she looked at me and raised her brows.... i bite my lip and said looking at the stars....

Manik: nothing... just didn't wanted to dance and all... so i came here....

I looked at nandini who was looking at me.... and she asked with her eyes still on me....

Nandini: you like stars????

I smiled to the fullest and looked above at the sky which was shining with the stars....

Manik: i dont like them but love them.... they give me peace....

I looked at nandini who was having the same smile on her face....

Manik: why did you asked????
Nandini: you were looking at them with so much hope.... so thats y i asked....
Manik: yea....

I again looked above while nandini did the same....

.............................

So from her manan's journey will start!!!
Who is excited???
Do tell about the update....

#OkThanksBye