C H A P T E R: N I N T Y-T W O

Ignore mistakes if any...
Inline comments are love...

.................

A day later:

................

Manik's pov:

I am telling you nandini is gone mad... like she is eating chicken like a really... the girl who used to run by the smell of the chicken is actually loving it... and top of that she wants me to make it for her.... well yesterday she ate the burger.... in the morning she wanted to have pancakes.... and right now in the evening madam is like make me a cheese filled chicken which she saw on facebook... and here i am standing in the kitchen yet again while madam is sitting on the counter looking at me with a big smile....

And me... well trash all those things coz if i get this smile of her then i can spend my whole life in the kitchen making chicken for her... call me crazy but yes i am crazy for her... i never loved anyone like i love him... i think not even my parents... no doubt they are the most important of my life but this girl sitting in front me with her beautiful smile is my whole life... she makes me feel the most luckiest person in the world... i have a doubt... will i be able to love our babies the way i love her?

I was lost in my thought when a finger poked in my cheek... i looked at my jaanu and asked...

Me: yes jaanu?

She pouted at me and asked...

Nandini: or kitna time?

I chuckled at her and then taking out the chicken from the pan placed it in the plate... and taking a fork ans knife i cut a piece... blowing on it making it better placed it in nandini's mouth who chewed the chicken and then smiled with her eyes wide...

Nandini: oh my god this is so good, give me more!

I laughed nodding my head in disbelief and made her eat the chicken who was loving every bit of it...

Soon done with her chicken both of us came to the living room when I listened my mobile ringing and walked to the room... i saw it was cabir.... picking up the call o walked back to the living room...

Me: cabir yr kab sy call kr rha tha mein!
Cabir: han wo mein busy tha! Acha baat sun!
Me: kya hua?

I asked as i fell on the couch beside nandini...

Cabir: we get the flat!
Me: are you serious?

I asked with excitement who told me...

Cabir: of course man, agar jhut bol rha hota to navya abhi tak mujhy mar dyti!

I laughed out and then cabir spoke...

Cabir: jokes apart, we are helding a house warming party tonight!
Me: tonight why? You just shifted no?
Cabir: han but alya and dhruv are going to dehli tomorrow for a month or so! So yea they wanted to come before they go!
Me: oh okay! Btw mukti kahan hai?
Cabir: abhi to yahan hi hai, acha na anli baatain a ky krna abhi i have to go!
Me: yea okay!

And i ended the call and turned to see nandini who was looking at me to say something....

Me: cabir and navya got the apartment!
Nandini: thats great!

I nodded as i said the further part...

Me: they are helding house warming party today only!

She frowned and i told her about dhruv and alya... and then she ran to get her outfit like an excited child... i chuckled at her and turned my face back to my mobile....

.....................

It was 6pm in the evening when both me and nandini were ready... she was wearing a beautiful long red coloured frock reaching under her knee... while i wore a black jeans with a grey shirt... soon enought both of us walked down and sitting inside the car we drove off to cabir and navya's new house.... i rang the bell of the apartment which was opened my mukti who was shouting on someone....

Mukti: i am telling you two if you both won't stop them i will go away from here!

Both me and nandini shared a look before we again looked at mukti who looked at us and smiled brightly... she hugged nandini and then me... i held her in a side hug asking...

Me: ab kya hua in dono ko?

Nandinj giggled as she walked ahead while me and mukti walked behind her with mukti still hugging me while i wrapped my arm around her shoulder...

Mukti: pata nhi yr, I can't believe these two are going to get married but still they have to be at each other's neck every single minute....

By now we reached the living room where nandini saw navya and hugged her as she passed her the box of came which we brought for them.... while cabir he rolled his eyes at mukti making me chuckle...

Soon enough everyone came including rohan while soha... as far as i know nandini told me she had gone to paris for a long vacation with her family.... so yes we all are here.... we were talking sitting in the living room when rohan asked cabir....

Rohan: to cabir shadi kab hai?
Cabir: abhi nhi mere bhai, thori dayr sakoon sy rehny dy!

We laughed and boom... cabir was laying on the floor holding his arm who was trown from the bean bag by navya naveli only.... all of us laughed our heart out when cabir stood up saying....

Cabir: saalon haso! Tum logon ka time bhi ay ga! Or navya yr i am your one an donly fiance thora to rehman kr...

We again laughed looking at his face... after calming down from the laugh we sat straight when abhi stood up gaining our attention.... we looked at him who spoke nervously....

Abhi: actually mujhy kuch kehna hai!

We all except mukti shared a look and then lastly looked at mukti who was smiling... and we know what is coming... sitting straight to watch the moment we all looked at abhi who took a breath as he sat on his knee infront mukti....

Abhi: my angry cat you know i love you so much, but today i wanna ask you will be my wife? My parents daughter-in-law? And will be there with me all life? Will you marry me?

An instant smile came on our lips while i pulled nandini to me who kept her head on my chest placing her hand over my heart looking at the duo.... and then we saw mukti nodded and then she was in his arms who was laying on the floor holding her close to him... and as expected the whole house was filled with claps and hooting....

It was dinner time so the girls laid the food on the table and we all filling our plates sat in the living room only... while my jaanu she filled her plate with chicken tikka and rice... and then everyone's eyes were on my with their mouth opened... i nodded in disbelief looking at them and ate my food when i felt cabir speaking in my ear...

Cabir: are you sure nandini theek hai? Man she is eating chicken! Like C-H-I-C-K-E-N.

I glared at him and then spoke looking at nandini who was enjoying her food with mukti and laughing...

Manik: she said mera asar hai!

I looked at cabir who thought for a second and then looked at me... moments later we shrugged our shoulders eating our food...

.....................

So how was it?
Let me tell you!
The story is going to end in this week only!
And what do you think?
Will manik know it or not?
Do let me know about your view!

#OkThanksBye