C H A P T E R : F O U R T E E N

Ignore mistakes if any.....

Manik's pov:

Both of us were standing looking at the stars when after few moments i spoke....

Manik: you know when i was kid na... to mom mujhy terrace py ly jati thi and she used to show me stars.... at that time she told me about my grand parents.... from the first day i was so attached to them.... but when i was 5 they died in a car accident.... after that mom told me that my grand parents are there on the sky as the stars looking at me all the time.... unknowingly they became my peace.... wheneven im angry or hurt or sad i just sat under this blanket of stars.....

I dont know y... but i wanted to share this with her.... this feeling... this feelinb was doing something to me.... which i was not be able to explain....
As soon as i turn i saw nandini wiping of a lone tear hiding her face from me.... but i saw that... that tear eventually made me hurt and then i saw her looking at the stars with a beautiful smile....

Manik: what about you???

She turned to me and asked....

Nandini: what about me???
Manik: u love stars too... i can see that...
Nandini: yea....

And she again looked above....

Nandini: my appa made me love them.... he was the one bcoz of which i started to find peace in stars....
Manik: was???

And nandini looked at me.... this time all i cluld see a blank face with no emotion....

Nandini: my mom dad died in a plane crash...

She said and a lone tear came out of her eyes.... that sentence she said I can't even much the amount of pain that sentence held....
I didn't knew what to say.... but gathering the courage i was about to say something.... when we heard soha calling for nandini.... we glanced at eachother and nandini went inside.... while all i could do was to think about her....

.........................

Nandini's pov:

Listening to soha i came inside to see all of them were almlst laying on the couches.... looking at me soha got up and she bid-byed me.... i droped her and rohan till the door.... after i came inside i saw the others to stood up to go.... first alya and dhruv went away... after that mukti navya and cabir stood up.... cabir looked around finding someone or something when he asked....

Cabir: nandini manik kahan ha???
Nandini: han wo...

And i looked at the balcony to see manik saying a no.... asking me bot to tell them that he was still there.... I didn't knew what to do.... when unknowingly my lips moved....

Nandini: wo he left... you all were dancing and he said he had some work....

I said and looked at manik who was smiling....

Cabir: kia yr... chalo koi nhi.... and yea thanks for the amazing food and that cake nandini....

I looked at cabir and passed him a smile.... after that i droped the trio at the door.... and after locking it i came to the balcony.... i silently stood beide manik who said...

Manik: thank you....

I looked at him and asked....

Nandini: its not needed.... I don't know y but i also wanted you to say....

And she poured her heart out.... making manik look at her with a smile.... she passed the same smile when he said....

Manik: im sorry... but how this happened??? You mom dad???

............................

Manik's pov:

I asked and her colors fade out... i looked at her every expression when she looked above and started to say....

Nandini: my dad was a scientist.... he use to study about the stars and all.... when i was born my room was filled my many stars things... i grew up livinv in the stars.... jab mein bari hui to appa hamesha mujhy stars ky bary mein bataty thy.... and i fall in love with them.... but one day i was 8 when amma appa ko bahir jana para.... and i was in manglore with my amms.... they were coming back after completing the work when they plane crashed.... we got to know after a day.... from that day i started to love stars and fireflies more.... as both of them were my parents beautiful memories....

As she ended some tears were coming out.... i so wanted to wipe the tears but I didn't dare to.... so i just said...

Manik: amm... u.... u can use my shoulder if you want....

She looked at me and after few seconds put her head on my shoulder.... we stood there looking at the stars when i siad....

Manik: nandini meri mom ha na... she always say ky jo log humy chor ky chaly jaty hayn na... wo wahan uper ja ky humary liay pray krty hayn... so that we always stay happy.... but when he cry or become sad na.... they don't feel good it even hurt them.... so we should always smile or be happy when we remember them....

Nandini moved away and looked at me... she had a smile not a big one but a genuine one... which made me smile too....

Nandini: thank you manik....
Manik: no need....

And after few moments we looked away... i looked at my watch to see it was already 1 am.... so i said...

Manik: ahh... i think i should go its already very late....

Nandini nodded with a smile... i was about to go inside when i stopped and asked nandini....

Manik: nandini... can i get your number??

She looked surprised and then told me her number.. i saved it and both of us walked to the door....

Manik: so bye..... kaal cafe mein milty hayn...
Nandini: yea... bye...

We passed a smile and i went away from there....

..........................

Nandini's pov:

After manik went away... i turn off the lights and went to change.... i was sitting on the bed thinking about manik.... i felt relieved by telling him about my pain... what is this feeling??? I never let anyone see my tears.... but today after telling him about amma appa.... my tears made the way out.... but i also didn't wanted to wipe them off.... whatever it is.... im just loving this feeling.... it give my heart beat more faster.... manik.... his name.... his smile... he was affecting me.... and i let him affect me.... no matter what i just don't want this feeling to end....

..........................

How was it???
Do tell about the update....
as it is a fanfiction...
that y im giving every little detail...

#OkThanksBye