C H A P T E R : F I F T E E N

Ignore mistakes if any.....

1 week later:

Nandini's pov:

I wrapped my work in hurry and went out.... mukti had left half an hour ago... i looked at the time it was 10:50.... i huffed as i had to go alone today....
Actually today i had 3 cake orders and i was completing those after that i had to clean all the mess and all.... mukti opted to stay back but I insisted her to go.... i picked up my bag and went out to the cafe.... i went to listen a voice.... i turned and saw manik was stamding there.... i looked at the guitar he was holding...

Nandini: u still here???
Manik: han wo....

And he looked around.... i bite my inner cheek and walked to him....
well it has been a week since that talk of our.... after that we used to met and even talk to eachother on msgs and all.... in this one week we have came closer.... i never knew that one can get attached to someone this early... but im loving this....
i walked to him and stood wrapping my arms around my chest...

Nandini: kia hua???
Manik: mukti ny bataya u had work... mujhy tumsy baat krni thi to I thought to wait for you...

And i looked at him with a surprised look.... but then i smiled and asked...

Nandini: but manik you could have talk to me on the phone na....

This time he just looked down at his guitar... i took a breath and said....

Nandini: chalo phir lets go...

He looked at me and passed a smile... and we both walked out.... he stood beside his car and opening the back door put his guitar on the back.... and then eyed me to sit... i smiled and opening the front door i sat inside.... he too took the driving seat and ignited the engine....

........................

Manik's pov:

It was 10:05 when mukti came and told us that nandini is still there as she had some work.... after that she left.... few mins later cabir asked me to lets go.... but i denied saying that i have some work with the manager.... but the real thing was i was thinking to go with nandini.... so he left.... i sat there looking at aryaman cleaning the things.... while i waited for nandini.... soon it was 10:50 when the door hot opened and here she came.... looking at her i stood up which caught her attention... after that nandini asked me about me staying here at the cafe on which i made a lie.... and then we went out... sitting in the car i asked....

Manik: kuch khaya???
Nandini: q???
Manik: nandini tum na questions bht krti ho....
Nandini: you monster....

Well i forgot to tell.... she called me a monster owning to me height but i found it adorable from her....
i chuckled at her and said....

Manik: yr mujhy bhook lagi ha.... so socha tumhy bhi puch lun.... kahin khany chaly???

She thought for a while and then nodded... and i taking a turn to left started our journey to a hotel....
on the way nandini's phone ringed... she took out her phone and talked to her amms.... but it didn't lasted for as she asked her to call her later.... after few moments we were outside the hotel.... and i said unbuckling the seat belt....

Manik: chalo...

She nodded and taking her bag she came out... while i locked the car... and we both went inside while nandini telling me about her friends of the university.... we sat on a table which was guided by the manager.... we sat and after looking at the menu i asked....

Manik: kia khana ha???
Nandini: ammm.... mein veg mein kuch lun gi... tum batao kia acha ha yahan ka???
Manik: veg mein to idk... coz mein khata hi chiken hun yr....

He said making a face while i chuckled.... so i looked at the menu... and then choosing a dish we gave our order... and continued to talk...

Nandini: u know jab mein manglore mein thi na to meri bilkul opposite routine hoti thi....
Manik: acha...

I said as i put my elbows on the table and listened to her....

Nandini: yea... amms mujhy time py uthati har cheez time py krty.... ab yahan a ky sab change....
Manik: yea... change to sab kuch ho gaya ha.... mom ki call ati ha to mein university hota hun.... or mom used to be like... mera beta uth ksy gaya itni jldi???

As i said.... nandini laughed out... and all i did was to get lost in her smile.... i was adoring her when our food came... so we stared to eat while talking to eachother....

.......................

Nandini's pov

Manik parked the car outside my apartments building..... i looked at him and said...

Nandini: bye... and thank you for the drive....

I said and he rolled his eyes.... on which i giggled.... 

Nandini: ok ok... no thank you... ok???
Manik: yea now its good...

And I laughed....

Nandini: you are mad bye....

.....................

Manik's pov

After bid-bying she went inside... and all i did was to throw my head bavk on the seat remembering her words...

U R MAD...

Manik: yes i am... actually i became mad... that to for you...

I said as i say her going upstairs... with a smile on my lips i drove off to my apartment.... as i was inside my room taking off the shirt i throw it in some corner.... and lau down with a smiling face remembering her...

......................

Full of manan update....
so the main part of the story has started...
Bcoz of which im giving these daily updates...
all i need is your support and love...
do tell about the update...

#OkThanksBye