C H A P T E R: F I F T Y-N I N E

Target: 250+ votes, 25 comments

Ignore mistakes if any...
Inline comments are love...

A day later:

Nandini's pov:

I was listening to amms who was telling me about all the precautions to be taken... well today we are going back to mumbai so amms is telling me to take care of my self for the nth time... i smiled at her care and love and hugged her making amms smile... i broke the hug and spoke

Me: i will miss you!

She creased my face and blessed me... after that everyone met amms and we taking the cabs went to the bus station... reaching there we sat in the bus as we were on the time... sitting inside i put my bag on the floor beside my feet and looked on the side to see everyone were sitting but manik and dhruv were not to be found... i looked outside the window to see both of them coming ti the bus with some snacks... they came and sat on their seats when manik passed me my fvrt peanut M&M's i smiled at him and opening it started to eat it... okay I can't resist there little chocolate... i was eating them when the bus started and everyone went silent looking around to the roads when manik opened his mobile and msged someone and then putting it back in his pocket he looked at me... i passed him a smile and put one chocolate in his mouth who started to chew it...

..........................

Manik's pov:

We all reached mumbai in the afternoon at 2... so taking the cabs we all went back to our homes to take some rest... while nandini went with mukti and navya and i came back with cabir... we were talking while going when we reached our floor and looked ahead... there stood zubin and jeff in front my apartment's door...

Zubin: finally you are here!

I nodded in disbelief and went to open the door while cabir met both of them... after i opened the door i turned to cabir...

Me: chal sham mein milty hayn!
Cabir: yup, i need to sleep for sometime...

I huffed at him who was all time sleeping in the bus... and now he again wanted to sleep.... sooner cabir went to his apartment and me with my two stupid cousins cane in my apartment... as i entered inside i spoke...

Me: okay so mein ja rha hun shower lyny, so jo krna hai kro, kitchen wahan hai or baki sab dekh lyna!

Saying this i came to my room dropping my mobile over there went to take shower... while the two of them must be doing something about their lunch for sure...

I came out of the bathroom after wearing a shirts and a tank top to see jeff was sitting on the bed talking to someone on the phone... i gave a keen look to see it was my mobile... i walked to her who spoke...

Jeff: yeh lo, manik is here! Tum baat karo, i badly need to order a pizza! Damn i am starving...

Saying this she passed me my mobile and went to order her pizza... i put the mobile on my ear to listen the most cute laugh... my lips stretched to a smile as i spoke...

Me: damn that laugh!
Nandini: manik!!

I can feel her face will be shocked... i laughed out and asked...

Me: kya kr rhi ho?
Nandini: was going to make sandwiches for lunch, socha ap sy puch lun, but i think apko company mil gai hai!

I sat on the bed while listening to her and replied...

Me: yea, they were waiting for me outside my apartment since 1, chalo go eat your sandwiches and sleep for a while, we'll meet at the cafe! Okay?
Nandini: yea okay!
Me: bye princess!
Nandini: bye!

She spoke with a smile on her lips... i ended the call and stood up... coming out i saw zubin sitting on the couch holding a beer bottle in his hands... while jeff was waiting for the pizza to come standing near the door... i shook my head and went to the couch... sitting on it i called for jeff...

Me: jeff you just ordered 10 mins ago, so come here and sit!

She shrugged her shoulders and continued to walk here and there.... i looked at zubin who gave me What-Can-I-Do look... so went continued to watch Netflix which was turned on by zubin...

.........................

At 9:30pm

Nandini's pov:

I was wrapping up my work when i felt a hand on my both shoulders... i turned to see manik was there... wait what is he doing in the cafe's kitchen... but before i could say anything he spoke...

Manik: leave this, lets go sab wait kr rhi hayn!

I frowned at him and turned to see mukti was no where so was aryaman... when manik pulled the apron from my head and took me out from the back door...

Me: arey par!
Manik: shh, sir sy puch liya hua hayn! Now come!

I nodded in disbelief and both of us reached near others... alya, jeff and navya were all ready while me and mukti were not...

Alya: guys we are going! Mukti and nandini change and come!

I looked at mukti who spoke walking towards manik's car...

Mukti: party time!

Okay, so this is why all this happened... i huffed a breath and walked to the car... sitting on the back seat i looked at mukti who was on the passenger seat and cabir who was on the driving seat... soon we drove off as well the others... cabir took us to the mall and both me and mukti went inside... taking one dress both of us went to change and then came back... as i came i saw mukti paying for the dresses... but before i say something she gave my the card which she got from the cashier... i saw it was manik's card so i put that in my wallet.. and soon we drove of the he pub where others were waiting for us....

........................

And i can promise you guys will live the next update!
So complete the target and get the chapter!

#OkThanksBye