C H A P T E R : T W E N T Y - F I V E

Target: 32 cmnts...

Ignore mistakes if any...

Sunday night:

Nandini's pov:

This alya na.... kbhi bhi plan bana lyti ha.... yr aik din to rehny do.... but nhi aj madam ko club jana ha.... well j was never a clubing person.... but alot of thibgs got change in these 6 months.... these stupid friends of mine used to drag me towards the club... and now im used to it... wait.... ayiappa... mei pehnu kia... i said to myself as i opened my wardrobe.... taking out 3 dresses i put them on the bed.... and finally choose one of it.... actually last time when we went for shopping alya insidted me to buy it... i too liked it so i brought it.... i picked up the dress but there is one prblm.... it has only stings on the back.... i looked at the time.... ayiappa... im already late... i glanced at the dress and went to the bathroom.... i was standing infront of the mirror looking at the dress... i turned as saw my whole back was at seen...

I huffed and then I remembered something

I huffed and then I remembered something... walking to the wardrobe.... i took out a jeans jacket...

Wearing it over my frock

Wearing it over my frock... i looked at myself... i look pretty presentable... i smiled and applied the lipstick... after i was ready i picked up my bag.... and then i locked the door.... and as i turned i saw mukti with navya was to coming out...
soon three of us went down and saw alya was waiting for us... actually we have decided that the boys and girls will come separately.... so sitting in the car we drove off to the club....

....................

Manik's pov:

I looked at my hair after gelling them perfectly.... after that i wore my jacket and putting my wallet in my back pocket and mobile in the left front pocket.... then i looked myself in the mirror....