C H A P T E R: F I F T Y-S E V E N

Ignore mistakes if any...
Inline comments are love...

.....................

Manik's pov:

After breakfast i reached the hall room where amms were teaching music to some students... amms looked at me and i smiled at her... after that she asked me...

Amms: come here!

I walked to amms and sat beside her on which she asked me...

Amms: you also sing?

I looked at her with a surprised look on which amms smiled and said...

Amms: sari zindagi mny music sekhaya hai, or jis trhan tum yeh sab dekh rhy ho, i know you also sing!

I bit my lips and nodded my head when amms asked...

Amms: konsa instrument bajaty ho?
Me: guitar!

I spoke on which amms asked...

Amms: sunao gy kuch?
Me: ap ko sunana hai?

Amms smiled and nodded on which i said..

Me: then i will sing for sure...
Amms: rama sy kaho tumhy instrument room dekha dy, mein bahir garden mein wait kar rhi hun!

I nodded and walked out... i took the guitar from the instrument room and was walking out when nandini came to me and asked...

Nandini: manik yahna kya kr rhy ho?

I looked at nandini and coming forward kissed the side of her head and spoke...

Me: amms want to listen something from me!

Nandini smiled widely and then i held her hand...

Me: lets go she is waiting!

Nandini got excited and both of us walked out to the garden to see everyone were there... cabir was sitting on the drums and alya was standing in front the piano... i looked at nandini who smiled at me and she walked towards amms and i walked to cabir and alya... i looked at cabir who said...

Cabir: amms asked us about the music and we couldn't stop ourselves...

Alya chuckled and i tuning the guitar looked at everyone and at last looked at nandini who mumbled an ALL THE BEST to me... i smiled at her and started to sing...

......................

Writer's pov:

Manik smiled at nandini and looking at his guitar sang few words with cabir and alya waiting for start their instruments...

Ishq Woh Bala Hai
Ishq Woh Bala Hai
Jisko Chhuaa Isne Woh Jala Hai
Dil Se Hota Hai Shuru
Par Kambakht Sar Pe Chadha Hai
Kabhi Khud Se, Kabhi Khuda Se
Kabhi Zamaane Se Lada Hai
Itna Hua Badnaam Phir Bhi
Har Zubaan Pe Ada Hai (manik spoke the lines looking down as he knew if he saw nandini while saying this amms will get to know about it, but he couldn't keep his eyes down anymore and he looked above at nandini who was looking at him lovingly)
Ishq Ki.. Saazishein
Ishq Ki.. Baaziyaan
Haara Main Khel Ke
Do Dilon Ka Juaa (as manik sang cabir and alya gave the beat.... manik sang the lines slowly with a smile)
Kyun Tune Meri Fursat Ki
Kyun Dil Mein Itni Harqat Ki
Ishaq Mein Itni Barqat Ki
Ye Tune Kya Kiya.. (as he sang those line an unknown spark came to his eyes manik nandini blush at his words and his gaze)
Phiru Ab Maara Maara Main
Chaand Se Bichhda Taara Main
Dil Se Itna Kyun Haara Main
Ye Tune Kya Kiya.. (manik looked at other who were looking at him... he again looked at nandini who was looking at him with all the love)
Saari Duniya Se Jeet Ke Main Aaya Hoon Idhar
Tere Aage Hi Main Haara Kiya Tune Kya Asar (at the end manik bend his head a bit on this nandini blushed hard and bit her lips)
Main Dil Ka Raaz Kehta Hoon
Ke Jab Jab Saansein Leta Hoon
Tera Hi Naam Leta Hoon
Ye Tune Kya Kiya (he sang and nandini knew he was saying all that to her that how smitten he is with her)
Meri Baahon Ko Teri Saanson Ki Jo
Aadatein Lagi Hain Waisi
Jee Leta Hoon Ab Main Thoda Aur (both smiled looking at eachother with others were listening to manik's song with so much adoration)
Meri Dil Ki Ret Pe
Aankhon Ki Jo Pade Parchhai Teri
Pee Leta Hoon Tab Main Thoda Aur (nandini chuckled at his choice of words while amms was looking at manik with an impressed look)
Jaane Kaun Hai Tu Meri
Main Naa Jaanu Ye Magar
Jahaan Jaaun Main Karoon Main Wahaan
Tera Hi Zikar (manik sang the lines as the matter of the fact on which nandini hit her forehead with her hand making him smile brightly)
Mujhe Tu Raazi Lagti Hai
Jeeti Hui Baazi Lagti Hai
Tabiyat Taazi Lagti Hai
Ye Tune Kya Kiya (cabir and alya again gave the high beat on which manik smiled at them and saw nandini pouting)
Main Dil Ka Raaz Kehta Hoon
Ke Jab Jab Saansein Leta Hoon
Tera Hi Naam Leta Hoon
Ye Tune Kya Kiya (amms was looking at manik with a keen eye and she could say he is in love with someone that his words had so much feel in it)
Dil Karta Hai, Teri Baatein Sunu
Saude Main Adhoore Chunu
Muft Ka Hua Ye Faayda (manik sang as he shrugged his shoulders to nandini who nodded in disbelief)
Kyun Khud Ko Main Barbaad Karoon
Fanaa Hoke Tunhse Miloon
Ishq Ka Ajab Hai Qaayda (manik sang and nandini looked in his eyes who was already looking at him)
Teri Raahon Se Jo Guzri Hain Meri Dagar
Main Bhe Aage Badh Gaya Hoon Thoda Hoke Be-Fikar (nandini turned her gaze from manik as his intense gaze was making her blush which made manik smile to the fullest)
Kaho Toh, Kis Se Marzi Loon
Kaho Toh, Kis Ko Arzi Doon
Hansta Ab Thoda Farzi Hoon
Ye Tune Kya Kiya (manik secretly asked nandini about amms on which nandini showed him her hand telling him she will beat her on which manik smiled)
Main Dil Ka Raaz Kehta Hoon
Ke Jab-Jab Saansein Leta Hoon
Tera hi naam leta hun
Yeh tune kya kiya (manik ended the sang with nandini blewing a kiss to him with mumbling an I LOVE YOU making him smile to the fullest)

.....................

Now a days all i could remember is this song...
idk y but i am smitten with this song😍
Btw how was it?
Do tell about the update!
Will amms got to know about manan?
Yes/no?

#OkThanksBye