C H A P T E R: N I N T Y-O N E

Ignore mistakes if any...
Inline comments are love...

.....................

2 weeks later:

.....................

Nandini's pov:

I ran out of our apartment where manik was waiting for me.... coming i closed the door and turned to see manik standing near the lift with his guitar in his hand... he looked at me and i ran to the lift... coming inside i passed him the files...

Me: hold this!

He held the files as he looked at me while i opened my bag and pulled out a chocolate from it... opening the wrapper i passed the chocolate to manik... he looked at me while i eyed him to take a bite... he took a bit holding the chocolate from above my hand... and doing so looked at me... and all i could so was to come forward and placed my lips on his cheek...

Me: All The Best Manik, i know you are going to get this!

I smiled and pulled back to see him smiling... he kissed my forehead as he parted away whne the lift opened and both of us came out... manik walked to the car and placed the guitar in the back seat and then turned to me... i smiled at manik who came towards me and cupping my face smiled at me saying...

Manik: i will make you proud!
Me: i know!

I said and then pulled back to see my uber came... i looked at manik and mumbling a bye went to sit in the uber while i felt manik looking at me till i drove off...

....................

Sitting on the chair i looked at the screen in front me when suddenly i felt head spinning... i gripped the table tightly and shook my head to be fine... i opened my eyes to feel a bit fine and then picked up the glass from the table... drinking a few sips of water i felt fine and continued to listen our boss....

Coming back from work i was laying on the couch watching tv... I don't know why i am feeling like so tired all of a sudden... and on top of that my head spining again and again... i was lost in my thoughts when the door of our apartment got opened and i turned my head towards the walk way to see manik coming inside all tired... he looked at me with his handsome smile which made my lips stretch... coming to me he sat on the floor in front me placing his head near my chest on the couch... i roamed my fingers in his hair as i asked him...

Me: how was it?
Manik: good! But tired!

I smiled and leaning to his hair i placed a long kiss... moving back i creased his hair saying...

Me: go take a shower, i will call for the food!

He looked at me and spoke...

Manik: I want burger and fries!
Me: okay!

And i passed him a smile who pecked my lips and went to take shower... while i took my mobile from the table and opening McDonald app ordered out food.... okay let me tell you all i want to eat the chicken burger all of a sudden... and I can't stop this craving anyhow... placing the order i cuddled myself to my duvet and looked at the series on Netflix while manik was taking a shower...

.....................

Manik sat beside my stomach on the couch and held my hand asking...

Manik: you okay?

I nodded and opened my mouth to say something when the bell rang... manik looked at the door and then stood up... he took his wallet which was on the dining table and went to take the food... while i sat on the couch with the duvet still in my lap and soon manik came back and sat beside me... he opened the box to see both the chicken burgers and he looked at me...

Manik: both are chicken!

I nodded before I spoke...

Me: i know coz i ordered it!

Saying so i took the burger and in a few moments i was moaning feeling the yummy burger in my mouth... my eyed moved to manik who was looki g at me frwoning...

Me: what happened?
Manik: you are eating chicken like literally!

I looked at the burger and then at manik saying...

Me: so what? Shyed tumhari adat mujh py bhi par gai hai! Between all this, this burger is amazing!

Manik frowned again before picking up the burger and we both relished it while watching the Netflix series...

....................

And i think most of you know what is coming!
Do let me know about it!
Waiting for the reviews

#OkThanksBye