C H A P T E R: F O R T Y- N I N E

Ignore mistakes if any...
Inline comments are love...

.......................

Nandini's pov:

After having a yummy lunch together... both of us walked to the living room... where manik pulled out the remote and put on his favorite series of Netflix... i sat there for a while but then getting bored i stood and walked to the kitchen... i was washing the dishes when his hand came on mine holding it and helped me in washing the dishes... i was smiling at him as he helped me in that... when he just kept his hand over mine and it moved by my hand movements.... while his other hand was on my waist.... both of our hands were filled with the foam of the soup... when his foam filled hands reached my face and he put that foam on my nose making me giggle...

Nandini: manik... stop...

While he smiled and continued to put foam on my cheeks... when i put the plate in the sink and turning to him i put the foam on his chin and cheeks... he looked at me with a smirk... while i knew what was going to happen so pushing him a little i ran from there... and in the third sec i heard his voice

Manik: you are so gone...

And manik ran behind me... we were running in whole living room with the giggles coming out of our mouths... i taking a chance ran to my room while manik taking long step reached me and pulling me from the back fell on the bed... he tickled me making me laugh...

Me: hahahha... manik stop.... haha.. manik...hhaha...

And soon he stopped i looked above my shoulder to see him looking at me with a big smile... while the foam which was our face was long gone... he made me turn over him... and saw me with so much love that eventually made my cheeks heated... i laid on his chest while i could feel him smiling to the fullest as he kissed the top of my head...

.......................

After that both of us washed our faces... and went out when i asked manik...

Me: what do you wanna eat??

On which the thought and asked...

Manik: bahir chaly??

And in an instant i nodded in no before speaking....

Me: lets stay here itself for the whole day???

Manik smiled and coming to me asked...

Me: you want to spend some lone time with your boyfriend??

I blushed at his word boyfriend but the nodded playing with his neck on the shirt... he smiled amd kissed me hard on my cheek... and i gave him a big smile...

Manik: okay then chalo we will cook together then...

I gave him an excited look and both of is walked to the kitchen while side hugging each other.... after we stood there in the kitchen manik spoke...

Manik: so kia banay???
Me: ap batao!!

I asked him while he rubbed his hands and said...

Manik: well then we will make... taco pasta, garlic herb chicken and rice... what's say?

I smiled at him and said

Me: lets make it...

And i took out the required things... as i was done with the things my phone rang... manik looked at me and said..

Manik: go...

I smilingly ran to my room and saw it was amms... i then remembered I didn't called amms since long... i picked up the call and greeted her...