C H A P T E R: F O R T Y- E I G H T

Ignore mistakes if any....
Do inline comments....

Manik's pov:

Nandini was talking to amms standing in the kitchen.... while i was sitting in the living room looking at my love... who was making all sort of faces while talking to her grandmother.... i chuckled and then moved my eyes from her to my mobile.... i dialed my mama's number and walked to the balcony not before glancing at nandini.... as soon as the call connected...

Me: hey mama...
Neyonika: hey baby... how's you??
Me: never been better mama....
Neyonika: aj to mera beta bht khush hai... kia baat hai???
Me: i said it mama...
Neyonika: said what and to whom???
Me: Nandini mama...
Neyonika: you confessed??

Mama asked me with an excitement in her voice....

Me: yes mama...

As i said i felt her beside me.... turning the face on the side i saw nandini looking at the front standing beside me.... so i pulled her my front and hugged her from the behind while listened to Mama...

Neyonika: oh my God manik... you are the best my baby.... finally you decided to get me my daughter-in-law... i am so happy manik.... i love you baby...

I chuckled at my mother and kissed the top of nandini's head who snuggles to me...

Me: calm down mama...
Neyonika: you are telling me to calm down... i am so happy...
Me: acha na...
Neyonika: chalo now go... i have to tell this to your dad.... bye baby...
Me: bye....

And he ended the call... the next moment nandini turned to me putting her hands on my chest...

Nandini: kia kaha aunty ny???
Me: nothing much... she just got excited...
Nandini: kia liay???

I tucked her hair strands behind her hair while stating...

Me: that i got a beautiful daughter-in-law for her...

On which nandini felt shy and looked on the other side.... making me chuckle and i pulled her in my arms again kissing the top of her head.... soon enough both of us came inside and nandini turned on the air conditioner... doing that she was going to her room... when i held her hand and she turned to me....
I showed her my palm asking for her to dance... which she gladly gave me...  she stood near me with the one hand interlinked with mine and the other one on my shoulder...

..........................

Writer's pov:

Manik looked in her before singing making nandini smile to the fullest...

Roshan hai yeh zameen
Aasmaan sab ishq ke dum se (Manik sang the line pouring out his heart...)
Dhalte hai din aur
Raat ishq ke hi dum se (he pulled her more close to him while singing)
Khushiyon ke beshumaar
Behisaab se sikke khanke (nandini sang going a little away from him...)
Dil ki ab har muraad
Ishq ke hi dum se (manik saw her standing him away with their one hand interlinked)
Tu hai mera khuda,
Ab na hona juda (both sang as manik pulled her to him close to him)
Karde karam ke
Dil yeh chain paayega (again both sang while moving their bodies in sync)
Maula maula re,
Shukar tera maula re
Rubaru hua hai mera yaar (they sang for each other thanking God...)
Hoo maula maula re,
Shukar tera maula re
Rubaru hua hai mera yaar (both were lost in each other while singing)
Hoo sajde mein tere hi
Jhuk jaaun main sada (manik sang the lines bending his head in front of her... while nandini pulled him to look at her)
Teri hi bahoon mein ho

Jaaun laapata (he pulled her in a hug while singing and moving their body in sync) 

Chayyian ho dhoop ho,
Rasta bhi ho naya (he saw her with all the love in his eyes creasing his cheek)
Humko ab kaisa darr,
Sang jo hai tu chala (manik sang before placing a kiss on her forehead)
Hoo ab tere saare hi
Ghum hai mere  (manik lips were on her forehead when nandini sang lovingly)
Ab meri khushiyan
Teri hai sada (she sang looking at him singing beautifully only for him...)
Tu hai mera khuda,
Ab na hona juda
Karde karam ke
Dil yeh chain paayega (both and lovingly creasing each others face feeling content)
Maula maula re,
Shukar tera maula re
Rubaru hua hai mera yaar (both sang and ended the song with a beautiful smile and hug)

As the song ended manik placed a kiss on the top of her head while saying....

Manik: i love you soo much...

Nandini smiled and then said...

Nandini: i love you too manik....

.........................

Yet again a short one...
deal with it...
Do tell about the update...
and yes tell me some scene that you want to see....

#OkThanksbye