C H A P T E R: S I X T Y-F O U R

Ignore mistakes if any...
Inline comments are love...

2 week later:

......................

Nandini's pov:

I was keeping my things in the bag to go for the university... while manik was at the parking lot waiting for... he had called me thrice... i was smiling at his thoughts keeping my things in the bag when my phone again rang... i huffed and picked up the call without looking at the caller..

Me: han baba a rhi hun

But in return i listened the voice of someone else...

Kaka: nandu beta!

I looked at the called with a frown to see it was from manglore... i spoke again...

Me: kaka?
Kaka: beta amma ki tabiyat bilkul theek hai! Tum jldi sy a jao! Hum unko hospital ly ky ay hayn

I was shocked listening to this... kaka was crying while saying this... I couldn't do anything and spoke...

Me: mein a rhi hun kaka! Amms ka khayal rakhiay ga!

Saying this i picked up my bag and ran out if my apartment with tears coming out of my eyes....
Reaching the parking area i looked at manik's car and ran towards it... opening the door i sat inside when manik looked at me...

....................

Manik's pov:

I looked at nandini and found her crying making my heart beat fast... without taking as second i cupped her face asking...

Me: hey princess what happened? Why are you crying!

She fell on my chest crying out... i creased her head asking....

Me: nandini you are scaring my baby!

She pulled back and held my shirt in her fist...

Nandini: manik amms, amms is in hospital! Manik mujhy amms pass ly jao! Plz mujhy amms pass jana hai!

She cried and cried while in was stunned... what happened to amms... i looked at nandini's face and said...

Me: okay okay, we are going there! Stop crying! Amms will be fine, we are going!

I spoke wiping her tears which were coming out again and again.... she nodded while i sat straight on the seat and starting the car hit the road to go to the airport... in between going i called dad's pa...

Me: hello, ankit, han ask the airport authority to get the jet ready, i have to go to manglore in half hour!
Ankit: okay sir, ill let them know!
Me: yea, i am on the way to the airport!

Saying this i ended the call and looked at nandini who was still crying... i held her hand which was on her lap and squeezed it... she looked at me with her tearful eyes and i looked away... i juts can't stand with tears in her eyes...

In 30 mins we reached the airport... i parked the car over there... coming out i took nandini's hand in mine and walked towards the entrance... coming inside i looked around to see someone and i felt a tap on my shoulder... turning around i saw a man who spoke....

Man: sir, i am the head here, i just got a call from malhotra industries, you are manik malhotra right?

I nodded and said...

Me: is the jet ready?
Man: yes sir, come this way!

Saying this i walked behind him with nandini's hand still in mine... we reached near the boarding area and passing from there the head took us to the jet...

Man: here is your jet sir! Sorry to interrupt you sir but may i know this girl? We have to note it down in the files, and you are also not having your passports!

I nodded and then said to the man...

Me: she is my girlfriend! You can ask the person for the copy of my passport who just called you!

The man nodded and we came inside the jet... i made nandini sit on the seat and then asked the pilot to take off... coming back to nandini i saw her crying again looking at her hands... i kneed down in front her and said holding her hands....

Me: baby amms is going to be fine, plz don't cry!

She sniffed looking at me... when the announcement was done for the take off so i sat on the seat with my hands still entwined with nandini's who was sniffing making me sad....

.....................

I am into short updates today 🤷🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
Btw what do you think what will happen to amms?
Will she be able to survive or not?
Do let me know in the comments!

#OkThanksBye