C H A P T E R: F I F T Y-O N E

Ignore mistakes if any...
Inline comments are love...

Nandini's pov:

I was taking out my outfit from the wardrobe when the door bell rang... who can be here?... thinking in walked to the door and opened it to see rohan standing there....

Me: hey rohan, kesy ho?

He smiled and coming inside gave me a side hug before answer...

Rohan: i am good, what about you?
Me: great...

Both if us sat in the living room when rohan spoke...

Rohan: yr kbhi kbhi ghaar beth ky bore ho jata hun... so socha tumhary pass a jaoun, soha to pta nhi kahan busy hai! Btw kia ho rha tha?
Nandini: nothing much, club jany ka plan tha, so just working on it... btw tum bhi chalo na humary sath?
Rohan: well that's a great idea...
Nandini: yup... acha get comfortable... kitchen mein cupcakes bhi hai... so jo lyna hai lo... mwin ready ho lun...

Saying this i got up and went to my room to get ready...after 35 mins i was ready in my pink dress which manik brought for me...

As soon as i was ready

As soon as i was ready... the door bell rang... i opened the door of my room... while rohan went to open the door....

......................

Manik's pov:

After getting ready for the party... i sat in the car and drove to pick up nandini... parking the car in the parking lot... i walked upstairs... coming to nandini's apartment i rang the bell... after few seconds the door got opened... i looked up to see rohan standing there... both of us smiled at each other...

Rohan: hey manik!

I moved inside and hugged him greeting him back...

Me: hey how are you? Long time no see!
Rohan: yea, was a bit busy...

I nodded when both of us listened a voice calling me... we turned to see...

Nandini: manik!

I smiled looking at her... she was looking beautiful in her pink dress which i got for her...

Me: beautiful...

I spoke and nandini smiled with a slight blush... when a fake cough brought us back to the world... after that rohan spoke..

Rohan: nandu... no doubt you are looking beautiful... but am i missing something?

Rohan asked the last line as he stood in between and and wrapped his arms around his chest... he looked at us one by one... while nandini blushed away...

Rohan: come on guys.... tell me i am getting curious...

I scratched my forehead with my nail.... and then i walked to nandini... i stood beside her and side hugging her kissed her head... and looked at rohan who was happily surprised... on which she hugged me hiding her face in my chest... i wrapped my arms around her as rohan spoke...

Rohan: oh my god... yes i am so happy... aww my little sissy...

Rohan spoke to nandini who hide more in me... i smiled at rohan who gave me a big smile and took us in a hug after saying..

Rohan: i am so happy for both of you...

Soon three of us sat in my car... rohan accompanying me at the front.... while nandini on the back seat...

......................

Nandini's pov:

We reached the pub to see everyone else were waiting for us... meeting them all of us walked inside... taking a corner all of us sat there... with the music going on behind us... i looked opposite me to see mukti was saying something to manik while he was nodding no... i looked at them with a confused face when navya called me and i got busy in it...
after sometime alya stood up and taking dhruv went to the dance floor...
after that cabir and navya followed them... sooner Aryaman and rohan asked the random girls for dance and soon they were on the dance floor...

.....................

Writer's pov:

They were dancing when the song got changed and manik looked at nandini.... as it was her new fvrt song...

Dil ko jaane yeh kya hua
Mil ke apna sa tu laga (manik looked at nandini and raised his brows... while nandini nodded in no)
Kaise main karun bayaan
Tumse yeh junoon hai ya gumaan (manik smirked and standing up went towards nandini and bend down placing his hand in front her.... on which nandini looked at manik)
Aise mujhe tum mile, tum mile
Jaise koyi din khile, din khilee (manik made a puppy face... while nandini put her hand on his... manik smiled and took her to the dance floor)
Jaane kahan hum chale, hum chale
Chaahe jo bhi dil kare, dil kare (manik pulled nandini to him with a big smile on his lips and moved their bodies in sync)
Jis raah, jis raah bhi jaaun
Tujhko tujhko hi chaahun (nandini pulled back from manik a bit with a smile and turned around)
Humraah ab se mera tu
Humraah main bhi tera hoon (nandini took a step when manik held her arms and pulled her to him.... hugging her from behind with smile playing on their lips)
Jis raah, jis raah bhi jaaun
Tujhko tujhko hi chaahun (holding her from back manik leaned to her shoulder and said the lyrics in her ear)
Humraah ab se mera tu
Humraah main bhi tera hoon (he again sang the lines while kissing her ear making her giggle)
Ehsaan mand hai
Dil ab se yeh tera (manik turned her around with a smirk on his lips... while nandini's hands on his shoulder... she smiled looking at manik)
Yeh marz kaisa hai
Kya naam doon bata (manik moved their bodies in sync and held her waist more tightly)
Dar ki deewarein tooti
Dil ka jahan dikha hai (nandini smiled at him and mumble an I LOVE YOU to manik moving her body creasing his face)
Aankhon ne aaj dekha
Khwaabon ka aasmaan hai
Tera karta hoon shukriya (manik smiled and holding her hand kissed her palm.... making nandini smile)
Jis raah, jis raah bhi jaaun
Tujhko tujhko hi chaahun (manik swirled her as the song continued.... and held her from behind hugging her)
Humraah ab se mera tu
Humraah main bhi tera hoon (manik held her tightly and spoke the lyrics in her ear before kissing her cheek making her smile widely)

As the song ended manan turned to go back but they saw all of them standing there looking at them... when alya spoke...

Alya: what is happening?
Abhi: are we missing on something important?
Navya: what are you guys hiding?

The trio spoke... while cabir, mukti and rohan giggled to themselves.... and manan looked at each other....

Manik: guys!
Aryaman: yes Mr.Malhotra?

Manik looked at the trio who were giggling for some help... when others looked at each other and then smiling to each other hugged manan.... who smiled to the fullest....

.....................

Okay how was it??
Do tell about the update...
will be waiting to read long comments...

#OkThanksBye