C H A P T E R: S E V E N T Y-N I N E

Ignore mistakes if any...
inline comments are love...

(in my story every character has a little invest in manan's life... so don't skip any part or paragraph, the story might take a turn in a blink)

...................

Nandini's pov:

me and manik came out of the pub and walked towards the back to find soha... while the others went to find on other places... i looked around to see no one when manik held my hand looking at me and both of us turned to go when a little whimper reached our ears and both of us turned around... manik looked at me so did i to him and we walked till the place from where the whimpering was coming... both of us reached a forest area and then i pointed at someone for manik to see... he looked at the direction to see harshad was trying his best to molest soha... when i shouted for soha as i saw harshad holding her neck which made her choke...

me: SOHAA.. 

as they listened my shout harshad looked at me and pressed her neck more tightly making me and manik run towards them... coming close to them manik landed a punch on harshad's face making him fell on the ground while i held soha close to me rubbing her neck who was coughing... i turned to see harshad standing up and punched manik... and in few moments they both started to fight while i shouted manik's name...

soon harshad was on the ground half-conscious all because of manik's punches... manik came towards me and then asked looking at soha... 

manik: you okay?

soha: thank you so much manik!

manik gave a light smile to her and i turned to see harshad and then at manik... who blinked his eyes and taking out his phone he called everyone and then he called police...

.................

Manik's pov:

i turned to look at harshad held in constables arms.... who was glaring at me and nandini and spoke...

harshad: i will come back, just wait and watch, i am going to destroy both of you and you my little kitten....

he spoke looking at soha as i felt a hand around my arm... looking down i saw nandini holding my arm tightly as she looked at harshad... i pressed my lips on the top of her head and looked at harshad going away in the police van....

we looked at soha who was sitting in the back seat of alya's car.. nandini walked to her and held her hand... soha passed a fake smile to her and then spoke...

soha: plz drop me home!

nandini nodded when alya spoke...

alya: nandini i will drop her.

nandini: okay!

nandini hugged soha for the last time and moving back she went away with alya and dhruv... we all looked at each other and then talking about some things all of us went back to our home...

.......................

i came out of the bathroom wearing my shorts and saw nandini sitting on the bed with a medical box... i walked to her and sitting beside her i took her in my arms side hugging her... she looked at me and i smilingly placed a kiss on her forehead saying..

me: i love my jaanu so much...

and in return i was in her arms with her head on my chest... she kept listening to my heartbeat while i kept stroking her hairs... having enough she pulled back and looked at my hand taking it in her small ones... and looked at me with accusing eyes... i pouted at her who opening the medical box started to apply ointment on my cuts which i got as i fell on the rough ground... she was applying it while i was looking at her only... when her hair stopped me from gazing her so my other hand went to her hairs and i placed her hair strands behind her ear making her look at me... 

me: what happened?

i asked as she looked at me... and in return she asked me with her teary eyes...

nandini: you won't leave me ever! right?

i smiled at her and cupping her face from my one hand i spoke lovingly...

me: never! how can i? you are my life and one can't live without their life. can they?

i asked making her nod head in no and she hugged my keeping her head in the crook of my neck... while i held her close to me wrapping my arms around her and then pulled her on the bed as we laid down until sleep consumed us...

......................

how was it? 

do tell about the update 

#OkThanksBye