C H A P T E R: S I X T Y

Target: 300+ votes, 50+ cmnts!

And I couldn't stop myself from posting this!
I think keeping expectations with you all will always make me feel bad!

Ignore mistakes if any...
Inline comments are love...

Nandini's pov:

Cabir stopped the car and three of us came out

Cabir stopped the car and three of us came out... I frowned looking at the place it was a some kind of street.... I thought we were going to some pub...

Me: cabir hum yahan?

Cabir winked at me and then walked ahead with me and mukti behind him... we went towards alya, jeff, navya and dhruv while the other three boys were no where to be seen... all of us were talking when the music started in the background in loud volume...

......................

Writer's pov:

The music came to their ears making them look at one direction...
Chika chika chika
that's my chika girl
ain't body get me goin' better
than my chika girl (aryaman came forward with two girls on his either side doing the steps)
Chika chika chika
that's my chika girl
ain't body get me goin' better
than my chika girl (zubin came behind aryaman doing the same steps and at the end both high fied)
Tum hi tum ho jo rahaon mein
Tum hi tum ho nigahon mein (abhi came doing the steps for mukti making others laugh)
Kisi din to mere dil ko
To khona hi tha (cabir nudged navya making her smile sing the lyrics)
Tumhen dekha Tumhein chaha
Tumhein dundhaa Tumhein paya (dhruv did the step pulling alya with him)
Tumhein pake hua hai jo
Woh hona hi tha (out of nowhere rohan came from behind and picked up jeff making her laugh)
Chalo ab jo bhi
Tum haan ya na kaho (manik from the back came forward and sang hugging nandini from her shoulders)
Mere dil mein tum hi tum ho
Ab to forever n ever (manik came in front looking at smiling nandini and bending on his knees sang with a big smile)
Bring it on 3x jana Ab to forever
Bring it on 3x Ab forever sanam (the 3 couples did the dance in sync with a smile on their lips)
Bring it on 3x jana Ab to forever
Bring it on 3x Ab forever sanam (manik pulled nandini with him and joined the other 3 dancing)
Kabhi Koshish bhi mat
karna mujhe pane ki
Mujhe na pa sakoge tum (jeff pushed rohan from his shoulders with every word who with a smile coming closer to her)
Banake surat ghoomoge tum deewaane ki
Kahin ke na rahoge tum (mukti acted to abhi making him chuckled with his arms wrapped around his chest)
Chalo ab jo bhi OHHH...
Tum haan ya na kaho
Mere dil mein tum hi tum ho
Ab to forever n ever (manik holding nandini came forward pulling her into his chest and singing the lyrics)
Bring it on 3X jana Ab to forever
Bring it on 3 Ab forever sanam (both manan did the steps as the lyrics came)
Bring it on 3X jana Ab to forever
Bring it on 3 Ab forever sanam (others joined them doing the steps smiling)
Chika chika chika
that's my chika girl
ain't body get me goin' better
than my chika girl (zubin again came forward with two different girls moving his body according to the lyrics)
Chika chika chika
that's my chika girl
ain't body get me goin' better
than my chika girl (aryaman damced with the girls standing near the walk with a smirk)
Bahut hai chahne wale mere duniya mein
Tumhein dekhu to kyon dekhu (nandini and navya did the steps at manik and cabir respectively and high fied at the end)
Zameen aur aaasama mein fasle jitne hai
Samjhlo door utni hoon (alya said going away from dhruv who was coming behind her with a smile)
Chalo ab jo bhi OHHH
Tum haan ya na kaho
Mere dil mein tum hi tum ho
Ab to forever n ever (abhi did the steps with mukti coming forward)
Bring it on 3X jana Ab to forever
Bring it on 3X Ab forever sanam
Bring it on 3X jana Ab to forever
Bring it on 3X Ab forever sanam (they all danced crazily following the lyrics)
Tum hi tum ho jo rahaon mein
Tum hi tum ho nigahon mein (manik pulled nandini to his chest doing the steps touching her eyes)
kisi din to mere dil ko
To khona hi tha (he nuzzled in her cheek making her shy away with his words)
Tumhen dekha Tumhein chaha
Tumhein dundhaa Tumhein paya (rohan did the steps with jeff pulling her to him swinging their bodies.... )
Tumhein pake hua hai jo
woh hona hi tha (abhi sang hugging mukti from behind making her chuckle)
Chalo ab jo bhi OH
Tum haan ya na kaho
Mere dil mein tum hi tum ho
Ab to forever n ever (all the four body did the steps sitting on their knees in front their girls making them smile)
Bring it on 3X jana Ab to forever
Bring it on 3X Ab forever sanam (they all danced happily doing the steps)
Bring it on 3X jana Ab to forever
Bring it on 3X Ab forever sanam (zubin and aryaman to joined them diong the steps as they danced happily smiling all the time)