C H A P T E R : E I G H T

Ignore mistakes if any...

Manik's pov

After cutting the cake we all had dinner.... that was great food.... actually i love all the food... after we were done with the food all of us sat on the couches... while mukti and navya served us with the cake... damn that cakes looks so tasty.... i dipped my spoon in the cake and filling it pushed it in my mouth.... damn its so yummy... wait... i have eaten the same cake somewhere else also.... i was thinking when cabir spoke...

Cabir: wow yr.... this so awsome... mny pehly bhi ya cake kahin khaya hua ha...
Mukti: tuny ya cafe mein khaya hoga....

Yes, i eat that in that cafe... well it has been only 1 week but i have tasted many type of pastries and this mousse one was my fvrt...

Cabir: tuny udher sy mungwaya ha???

Cabir asked mukti.... on which she tell...

Mukti: nhi ya cake nandini ny banaya ha...

I just looked at nandini with a jerk... damn she has magic in her hands... while i kept listening to mukti... who was saying...

Mukti: cafe mein jo new baker ha she is nandini... she is doing a part time job there....

While i looked at nandini who was busy talking to navya and alya while eating the cake....

............................

Nandini's pov

After serving the cake all of us were sitting.... while i started to talk to alya and navya.... alya told me about her fashion show in her college which happened a week ago and she wone the prize... while navya and me were listening to her.... then i told them about my family and all... like this we talked but all this a while i felt a gaze on me... but I didn't dare to look at that way.... i just smiled more and talked to them... we were talking when the music started... everyone moved their gaze towards the voice to see cabir adjusting the volumn... and then came towards navya... he asked for her hand she which gladly gave.... and they danced on the slow music... after some time dhruv and alya along with mujti and Abhimanyu to joined them and they danced beautifully.... i was sitting on the couche when i lifted my eyes to see the person who was sitting along me on some distance.... he was drinking his drink while looking at others with a smile.... i looked away hurridly and smiled to myself... after that mukti canged to a roch music and they danced... while dancing cabir brought a paper bag and pulled out some bottles of beer from it... i nodded in disbelief... boys will be boys...

.............................

Manik's pov

They all were dancing when mukti pulled away from Abhimanyu and turned the music to a rock one.... after thy cabir pulled out the beer bottles and passed it to everyone.... all of them took it except nandini... who simply declined.. i smiled at the innocet soul... and after the drink all of them were high... they were dancing crazily while cabir and dhruv pulled me in the dance.... i did some steps glancing at nandini who was smilingly looked at us while sipong her juice.... soon it was 12:34... when everyone fell on the couches feeling down... and in no time they slept... i looked around to see nandini was picking up the things from the table and putting them in the kitchen.... after she came out we both looked at others who were sleeping laying on the floor.... looking at them we both chuckled out... and then looked at eachother.... we both broked the eye contact and looked at everything and everywhere except eachother... after few moments nandini spoke gaining my attention....

Nandini: i think we should go...

I bit my lips and then looking at others spoke...

Manik: yea but inko asy chor ky???
Nandini: amm wait...

She came forward and tapped navya's face....

Nandini: navya get up.... navya....

But she turned and again slept hugging cabir.... i looked at nandini which she reciprocate... and she said...

Nandini: ab kia kry???
Manik: inko yahin oar sedha kr dyty hayn... so that they don't fell on the floor banging their heads...

Nandini nodded and we pulled everyone is some good position.... abhi and alya were sleeping on the carpet while mukti on the couch and dhruv on the bean bag... and the teo love birds were on one couch hugging eachother.... after that me and nandini looked at eachother.... and she spoke...

Nandini: i should leave....
Manik: me too...

And nnadini took her keys from the key stand and we went out after cloung the window and turning off the lights... coning out we closed the door properly and nandini stood infront the opposite door of navya dn mukti's apartment....

Manik: so you live here???

I asked out of curiosity... on which she looked at me and nodded.... i bit my inner cheek and she opening the door entered inside... she close the half door....and looked at me...

Nandini: so bye!!!
Manik: yea bye...

I said and she was about to close the door when i stopped her...

Manik: nandini...

She looked at me...and i said...

Manik: wo that cake was awsome.... thnk u...

She smiled and asked...

Nandini: how did you know that i made it???
Manik: ahh... mukti told us...
Nandini: this mukti na...

I listened her curing mukti and i smiled at her... after that i said...

Manik: well i loved all the cakes and pastries you had made...

On which she gave me a confused look... that means she don't know me as a singer.... u will know it soon nandini... while i said to her...

Manik: dont worry you will get to know soon... bye...

Nandini nodded and bid-bying she went inside while i to entered the lift...

............................

Nandini's pov

After saying bye to manik i entered inside and thought about his words... what does he ment by loving all mu cakes... i was thinking when i looked at the time... it was 1:12.... I hurridly got changed and putting my things at one place went to my balcony.... i was thinking tht the guitar boy must be strumming his guitar... but he was not there.... this made me sad.... i sat there thinking about manik and the two guys,.. one the cafe boy and the other one the guitar boy.... i was yhinking of how can inlike three persons at the same time.... the cafe boy has something in his voice which made me attracted towards him.... while this the guitar boy gives me peace and manik... i blushed only at the mention of his name.... manik is best in everything.... his looks... his smile.... his voice.... I was thinking of manik when i listened the guitar strumming.... my eyes twinkled and i slept there listening to the strumming.... but one thing i notiched that today it was a romantic piece of work....

................................

Manik's pov

After coming home... i got changed and taking my guitar went to the balcony.... i was smiling remembering nandini... i didn't knew when my fingers started to dance over the strings letting out a beautiful romantic tone.... all the time i was playing all i could remember was nandini's face... her smile... her blush... her cuteness... her innocence... what is this??? What's happening with me.... i was strumming the guitar when I unknowingly fell itno deep slumber remember her... NANDINI...

...........................

How was it???
Do tell about the update....
And im trying my best to give daily updates....

#okthanksbye