C H A P T E R: S E V E N T Y-F O U R

Ignore mistakes if any...
Inline comments are love...

Nandini's pov:

Right now i am standing near the billing counter with 2 trollies full of pantry... and manik.... well mister need to buy somethinh so he went to get that... i was looking at the things when the boy told me the amount... i nodded and opening my wallet paid the bill... the salesman gave me the slip when manik came back... i turned to him asking...

Me: what happened?
Manik: they don't have that!
Me: to chaly?
Manik: bill?
Me: wo ho gaya hai, i payed it!

Manik didn't said anuthing and just walked iut with me.... we reached out placing the bags in the trunk of the car we sat in the car... that was when manik spoke... i was actually waiting fir him to speak...

Manik: why you pay the bill?
Me: arey!
Manik: what arey, i was there na with you, why you had to pay, especially for the things for home, you could have waited for me.

I nodded in disbelief and eyed him the car... manik huffed and started the car... we hit the road when i spoke...

Me: manik what is the problem if i payed the bill?

He looked at me and again looked at the road before stating out...

Manik: nandini it was my wish to give you a home and the thing you bought was of the home so thats y, i wanted to do everything for your home.

I smiled at my baby boyfriend and spoke...

Me: manik you only said na that is my home, so why can't i buy things with my money, and you gave my everything and what i did was nothing infront the things you do for me, even i wanted to do something for that place of ours, and i know you, you will never let me do anything with your will, so i did that, besides we both are together right? So what is the matter if i pay or you?

Manik looked at me for a minute and again looked at the road but thus time with no frowns on his forehead... I smiled and looked at the window when manik's hand lamd on mine and he entwined our fingers making me smile widely...

....................

Manik's pov:

I was picking up the things from the dining table with nandini when the bell rang... nandini looked at me saying...

Nandini: might be cabir and navya, go open it!

I nodded and walked to open the door... as i did i saw cabir, mukti, navya standing there....

Me: hey!

They all greeted me back and all of us came inside.... mukti and navya hugged nandini while cabir to greeted her...

Mukti: you guys shifted together and didn't told me?

She asked looking at both of us... i looked at nandini and then shrugged my shoulders and turned to cabir while nandini told her...

Nandini: mukti it happened in a swift, and then see all this mess, time hi nhi mila batanay ka!

Mukti pouted but then hugged nandini...

Cabir: chalo ab hum yahan a hi gy hayn to thori help hi kr dyty hayn! So batao kya krna hai?

He spoke rubbing his hands... while i looked at nandini asked her....

Nandini: i am completing this mess... tab tak take those boxes and empty them on their places....
Navya: me and mukti will help you with it!
Me: okay then! Chalo guys lets start...

Me and cabir took the boxes and open them.... while the two girls helped nandini in putting the things.... we all were talking while talking a bit... when cabir spoke...

Cabir: manik yeh books?

I looked at the box to see it was nandini's i asked her...

Me: nandini yeh books?

She turned her face to me and after a few seconds spoke....

Nandini: un ko yeh dusray waly room mein rakh do abhi ky liay!

I nooded and opened the other box to see it was some of my music stuff.... i looked at cabir who did the same..... and then we walked to the room and placed the things over there... we were done while the girls were still busy... i turned to cabir and spoke...

Me: kuch khana hai?
Cabir: chal ly ky aty hayn!

I nodded and coming in the room took the keys and walked out.... while cabir was asking girls about their food...

....................

I know i am so boring!
But you have to bare me for this update!
Next nandini renovating some interiors.
And yes double update it is.
As i am trying my best to complete this story in this month only!

#OkThanksBye