C H A P T E R: E I G H T Y

Ignore mistakes if any...

Inline comments are love...

...................

2 Weeks Later:

...................

Nandini's pov:

hey, 2 weeks passed with the harshad thing happened and now he is behind the bars... that is what made me feel good he will be away from our lives... okay so right now i am standing in the kitchen making scrambled eggs with toast along that some Nutella pancakes and coffee... moving my gaze from the eggs i looked at the time and it is already 8:39 in the morning... i have to report at office today at 9 and my stupid and idiot boyfriend is still sleeping... argh ayiappa plz give some mind to this stupid love of mine... plating out our breakfast i ran to the room to see mr. was sleeping taking the whole bed and the duvet around his eggs while the pillow well they were no where on the bed but on the floor... one question! how he used to keep his room tidy in his apartment? because here all my time is spent in cleaning the mess he creates...

ayiappa my office... walking to manik i sat beside him and shook him hardly shouting in his ears...

me: manikkkkk, get up na, i am getting late.

manik: jaanu let it be, lets not go to office today, come lets sleep.

he spoke keeping his head on the pillow... i made a crying face and looked at the jug... and in the next second manik was sitting on the bed with a shock on his face... he looked at me and i spoke...

me: i was waking you up since long, now before you start to fight, get up and move to the washroom, right now...

i said angrily which i was... he looked at my anger and silently getting up walked to the washroom while i threw the pillows and duvet on the bed and ran out to eat something... coming out i looked at the time now it was 8:47... ayiappa i will be late and that boss of mine will kill me... i looked at the breakfast... okay so i don't have time for it and manik... he is also not coming out... nandini murthy you have to go on a taxi today... i ran back to the bedroom and shouted for manik to listen while i took my things...

me: manik i am getting late, so i am going taking a taxi, you get ready and coming out have your breakfast, i will see you in the evening. bye.

saying so i came out of the room closing the door and taking my coffee i looked at the breakfast i hurriedly covered it and ran out of the apartment... ayiappa plz save me from that boss of mine... pretty please....

...................

Manik's pov:

taking a quick shower i wore my clothes and came out as i listen what nandini said... coming out i looked in the room and she was not there... i walked out to see she was also not there and coming back to my room i picked my mobile and went to the balcony... as i reached there i saw nandini sitting in the taxi and in a second the taxi went away.... great... i made a face and threw my mobile on the bed... when i saw the bed was also undone so taking i breath i made the bed and picking up all the mess i cleaned the room and then walked out...

i looked at the kitchen counter and saw there were two plate i took out the lids and saw the plates untouched... great she didn't had her breakfast also... i looked at the time it was already 9... i hope she have reached on time... i took the plates and placing them in the refrigerator i walked back to the room... nandini know what to do with the food and me i always waste it by throwing... i can proudly say my girl knows everything in the home... she knows every single thing one should know and me well i get so much lectures for wasting the things especially food..

coming to the closet i took one of my suit and get ready... after coming to the kitchen i reheated the coffee and drank... while drinking it i saw the date... its gonna be Christmas in 3 days... i think nandini forgot that is why she didn't told me about the shopping she have to do... hmm okay so nandini murthy this year i will surprise you on your favorite festival... i smiled to myself and keeping the cup in the sink... i took my things before walking out of the apartment..

...................

okay how was it?

a surprise for nandini and a surprise for you guys is coming!

do let me know about the guesses you get!

comment your review

#OkThanksBye