C H A P T E R: F O R T Y-F O U R

Ignore mistakes if any...
Do inline comments...

Nandini's pov:

Finally after a long day mukti dropped me home... i took a breath and came out of the uber... while mukti went away as she had some work... this girl is confusing me a lot... first she didn't let me pay for the dresses... after that the lunch... and now she literally ran away... she is mad... i mentally chuckled and then went to the lift... the lift stopped on my floor... and i walked towards my apartment's door... i pulled out the key from my bag and looked at the door to open it but then i saw a tag there... i pulled out the tag and read it out...

Don't waste your time in standing and looking around... hurry up and open the door... you are going to have the best life from here on with me being at your side... come on be fast..

As i read it only one thing came to my mind was MANIK...
I big smile appeared on my lips and i hurriedly opened the door and entering inside i turned on the lights... i looked at the living room which was filled with Red balloons and red roses...

I was shocked to see all that when i walked ahead to see a mobile placed beside the flowers

I picked up the phone and then turned it to see a note

So baby girl... how is that??? You liked it.. am i right or am i right??? 😉 okay chuck it all and open it... you will get to know the next thing...

I smiled more with some tears floating in the eyes... i opened the box and picked up the mobile... I touched the screen and it turned on.... there was a reminder of a note... opening it i red...

I know you baby girl love teady's... so how about a teady just like you baby girl... so go to your room for the next surprise...

I literally ran to my room to see a big teady-bear was placed beside my bed...

I laughed at it and then looked around to find something

I laughed at it and then looked around to find something... when i looked at the bag and walking to it saw a box of chocolate in it... i opened the box and it was heart shaped chocolate... with a big grin i closed the box and putting it on the bed i turned to see a note on the door of my closet... i took that note and read it out...

Okay baby girl... first stop crying... and come to me... be fast baby girl... im waiting to meet you to make your day the best day of your life...

I put the note aside and picking up the phone i turned off the light and ran down with a big smile and tears coming out my eyes... i reached to the gate of the building and looked on the side of the road... i was going there when a bike stopped in front of me... i looked at the person... it was cabir... who eyed me to sit... i sat on the bike and he passed the road and stopped the bike in front the entrance... i got down and ran to his apartment... i stood in front the door of his apartment... when i palmed the door and it got opened... i took a step ahead and looked to see it was whole dark... i turned on the light to see manik was there sitting in his knees in the middle of a big heart...

I looked on the side to see it was a written a big I LOVE YOU

I looked on the side to see it was a written a big I LOVE YOU... i turned my gaze to my manik... who looking at me passed a smile... and after that i just ran to him... i hugged him with everything i had... i was a crying mess... while he was smiling i could feel it...

...........................

Manik's pov:

And finally after a long wait i saw her standing In front of me with a smile and tears in her eyes... i smiled at her... and the next moment i saw her running towards me... i stood up and the next thing i knew was she was in my arms crying with a smile... breaking the hug i looked at her eyes and said what i wanted to say her since long time...

Me: I LOVE YOU BABY LOVE... I LOVE MY NANDINI...

She smiled and me and creased my face with so much love... she came close to my ear and said which i craved to listen...

Nandini: I LOVE YOU TOO MANIK... I LOVE YOU SOOO MUCH... I LOVE YOU....

My smile became more wide and i wiped her tears while her closed her eyes.... wiping it i placed a soft kiss on her forehead and then at her eyes...
after that she opened her eyes and i again hugged her.... while being in hug i asked...

Me: My baby girl lets go for your another surprise...

She looked at me with wide eyes and i chuckled while creasing her cheek said...

Me: its my baby's best day..... it shouldn't end it this soon...

She smiled at me and then i said...

Me: go and get ready... your dress is inside the room...

While she just looked at me... and i waited for her to react... after some seconds she came forward and toeing up placed a kiss on my cheek making me close my eyes in pure bliss... after kissing she just ran to the room... while i ruffled my hair biting my lips...

..........................

Nandini's pov:

I was leaning to the door... my manik loves me... and he made me the most luckiest girl in the world... i love my manik... after composing myself i walked to the closet and saw a box placed there... i pulled the thread which was tied with the box to see a beautiful dress... i was so surprised to see such a beautiful dress in front of me and decided to get ready...

...........................

How was it???
Do tell!!!
Many more to come!!!
Stay tuned!!!

#OkThanksBye