C H A P T E R: T H I R T Y-F I V E

Ignore mistakes if any...
Inline comments are love...

Nandini's pov: 

I was walking back to my and mukti's room after saying good night to Neyonika aunty who was downstairs with me.... i was walking when a hand grasped my left arm and in a second i was pushed to the wall and a voice of the door closing reached my ears... i slowly opened my eyes feeling a breath near my face which were closed due to the sudden actions... As i opened my eyes i saw the face which i craved to see since 2 days... MANIK... my MANIK... my??? Is he??? A smile appeared on my lips as his long fingers came in contact with my hair strands... pushing them back to my ear.... I slowly muttered his name.... 

Me: Manik.... 

And in a blink he looked in my eyes with so much of emotions that I couldn't see even a little longer in his eyes.... next i felt a kiss on my head which made me smile ear to ear.... breaking the contact from my head he said in his most beautiful voice... 

Manik: I missed you... 

.......................... 

Manik's pov: 

I was waiting for nandini who was down with mom telling her something.... actually mom made her sit with her to talk while others went to there rooms to take rest.... i was waiting for her when she came and as she came in front of my room's door i pulled her inside and pushed her to the wall... looking at her beautiful face i pushed back her hair strands when she took my name but as i looked in her eyes she looked on the other side.... looking at her smile i placed a kiss on her head and uttered the words with i wanted to say to her since i saw her here in pune... 

Me: I missed you... 

She looked at me with a smile and then said the same words putting her hand on my shoulder... 

Nandini: i missed you too... 

I smiled and moving a little back held her hand and walked to the bed... i sat there with her hand still entwined with mine... she was looking at me WHAT-IS-GOING-ON??? Look... while i shrugged it... and both of us sat there in silence looking at each other.... when i said breaking the silence... 

Me: nandini...

Nandini: hmm???

Me: i going... 

As i said she frowned... while i took a deep breath.... 

Nandini: where??? 

She asked curiously... and i thinking for a while said... 

Me: Tokyo.... 

.......................... 

Nandini's pov: 

Tokyo... manik is going to tokyo but y??? I looked at her with questioning eyes while he said with stroking my hand which was entwined with his...

Manik: 5 days ago i applied in a competition of music which was in tokyo.... and today I received the email... which said that i am selected in it... 

I seriously don't know what to say.... did uncle aunty knows this??? Uncle is not well then??? When i put my thoughts in question... 

Me: but manik do uncle aunty knows this??? 

On this he nodded in no... 

Me: but you should have told them... uncle is not well... or tum tokyo jany ky bary mein soch rhy ho... 

I said looking at him who was smiling... why is he smiling now??? 

Me: has q rhy ho???

Manik: nhi kuch nhi... mein kaal bata dun ga mom dad ko.... its just i wanted to tell you this right now... 

Manik said the last line with his one hand creasing my cheek.... and I eventually melted under his touch... 

Me: kab ja rhy ho??? 

I asked the question putting a stop on my thoughts... 

Manik: 2 weeks later... for 1 month...

Me: but manik tumhari university??? 

I asked being concerned... and he huffed while felling back on the bed with pulling me with him.... i fell beside him with my head on his arm.... he looked at me and said... 

Manik: i know university ha 3 days ky baad im coming back... then exams dy ky i will talk to the principal... because after exams we have 2 weeks for holidays... so that means i need leave for 2 week.... so convincing him won't be difficult... 

I nodded with a smile... while my heart didn't wanted him to go away from such a long period... but I can't do anything... its his life... and im just a friend of him... yea... that's it.... i drank back my unshed tears and looked at manik who was already looking at me.... 

.......................

  #OkThanksBye