C H A P T E R: S E V E N T Y-T W O

Ignore mistakes if any...
Inline comments are love...

Next morning:

Nandini's pov:

I opened my eyes to find myself caged in the warmest embrace... in my manik's embrace... his face was a few inches away from mine... his lips parted a big... and his long hairs coming to his forehead.... i smiled as my hand reached to his face creasing his oh so grown beard.... he was looking mess... a hot mess.... i stopped my hand from moving on his face as i moved forward and kissed the mole above his lips which was a little be hidden under his beard... moving back i looked at manik who opened his eyes with a smile lingering on his lips... i smiled more creasing his beard....

Manik: my princess!

He spoke looking at me making me bite my lips... he chuckled as his hand reached my lips and pulled it out from my teeth... i kept looking at him saying...

Me: don't you wanna get up?
Manik: uh huh!

He voiced out making me smile... i pulled out my hand from his cheek but manik held it in his hand and gave an open mouth kiss on my palm making me adore him with love.... after that he interlinked our fingers and spoke looking at me...

Manik: you know i have always imagined looking at mom dad that how would i feel when i will have my life partner beside me, and now i know this peace, this happiness being with you, i just cannot explain it in words, thank you so much princess for this new start!

I smiled pecking the back of his hand which was interlinked with mine...

Me: thank you for giving me you manik, you don't know what you have given my by completing my wishes, it means alot to me, after amma appa i know that i have you with whom i can be anything, i can do anything, you have given me my world.

As i ended i felt manik kissing my forehead.... i smiled with tears rolling in my eyes... i looked at manik for a second and then got up from the bed... while Mr.Malhotra laid down keeping his head on his hand supporting it with his elbow...  i walked to my bag packs and opening one of it took it out... i stood up from the floor and spoke to manik...

Me: i just realised we have so much work to do!
Manik: as in!

He asked still looking at me in the same position...

Me: as in these clothes, then the kitchen, as i know you haven't put anything in there! And also those boxes which are in the living area.

Manik nodded and me and went to think something... when i entered the bathroom and saw everything that should we need was there... tooth brushes, pastes, shampoos, soaps, face washes, everything..... i smiled at manik i never when my boyfriend can be this much organised for the moving in... shaking my head i took a shower and doing my daily corus walked out of the bathroom all fresh... i came to the bedroom to see manik was not there... i saw his bag opened may be in the other room.... i walked out of the room after making the bed.... coming to the living room i saw the boxes here and there... uffff... so much work coming on the way... I was thinking when manik came out of the other room... i looked at him as he spoke...

Manik: chalo lets go
Me: where?
Manik: to have breakfast, we will see this after a while...

Saying this he picked up the mobile and wallet which was on the dining table and both of us walked out...

.....................

An update after so long!!!
Haye!
How much i missed writing and especially this story!
And yes some changes to be come in manan's small home! As the story proceeds

#OkThanksBye