C H A P T E R: S I X T Y-S I X

Ignore mistakes if any...
Inline comments are love...

Manik's pov:

I took nandini home with kaka in the car after the hospital forms and they will bring amms body... i looked at nandini who was sitting beside me... she was staring at the road with the tears coming out of her eyes... i again looked at the road and thought of something... reaching home kaka entered and asked the other 2 butlers about amms and about the preparation of her funeral... while I silently took nandini to her room and made her sit on the bed... sitting in front her on the bed and held her hand...

Me: nandini!

She looked at me while sniffing... while my one hand reached her cheek and wiped her tears who were flowing nonstop...

Me: princess plz stop crying, you know that amms never liked your tears and now looking at you like this she must be feeling sad, she wanted your happiness, not these tears!!!

She just looked at me and said with more tears...

Nandini: but dekhna na manik she left me all alone, pehly amma appa and now amms she know how much i love her then why she went?

I hugged her who placed her head on my chest... i kissed the top of her head stating...

Manik: Princess one day everyone had to go, and amms time came and she went, and how can you be alone you have me, amms gave you to me, and I don't want her to be angry on me that I couldn't take care of her daughter!

Nandini pulled back listening to me and spoke...

Nandini: you take care of me better then anyone else in the world, but these tears they are not stopping, i just can't stop them, I cannot stop thinking of amms.

I pushed back her hair from her face and said...

Me: i am not asking you to stop thinking about it, all i wanna say is just be strong baby, just don't fall apart, look at your face it went all swollen due to crying, and amms will be very angry on you looking at you like this!
Nandini: I'll try!

She said wiping her tears... i kissed her forehead and said...

Me: you know right that she is here with us, in your heart and she will always be there with amma and appa!

She nodded looking down... when i said...

Me: now go and wash your face after that we will go out!

Nandini nodded and went to the washroom... after she went the small smile on my face went away... will i be able to take care of this little girl.... i came out of my thoughts by the phone call... i picked up the call to see it was dad...

Me: dad!
Vikram: manik is everything okay? You went to manglore in hurry! Everything if fine right?

I looked out of the window walking there and spoke...

Me: no dad, nothing is fine, nandini's amms died because of the heart attack!
Vikram: when? How is nandini?
Me: she is just crying, i am trying to make her fine but I don't know that if it is working! Dad can you and mom come here?

I asked dad may be mom will be able to make nandini feel fine...

Vikram: yea yea, i am going home and with Neyonika i will be there!
Me: thank you dad!

And then i ended the call at the same time nandini came out of the washroom wearing a white shirt and trouser... i walked to her and side hugged her who just kept her head on my chest.... i kissed the top of her head and then both of us walked out to the living area...

Amms body was brought by the hospital authorities... i stood a little back who nandini sat beside amms body looking at her silently.... i saw many people started to come and all the women after coming inside placed their hand on nandini's head giving her consolation... i moved back from there to the back door... pulling out my mobile i called cabir...

Me: hello cabir kahan ho?
Cabir: han manik hum log train mein hayn, almost 8 hours lagy gy hum logon ko pohonchny mein!
Me: okay, theek hai!
Cabir: how is nandini?
Me: trying to be fine, you guys just come fast!
Cabir: yea!

Saying this cabir ended the call while i stood there taking a deep breath looking at the sun which was shining brightly...

.......................

Nandini's pov:

I was sitting beside amms body for don't know how many hours... while manik also didn't pulled me back from there... may be he thinks i needed this.... i was just looking at amms face remembering my moments which i spent with her when i felt someone sitting beside me keeping her hand around me shoulder... i turned to see it was manik's mother.... she looked at me with some tears in her eyes and rubbed my shoulder... may be this was what i needed the most... a mother's embrace... I didn't thought for a second and just fell in her embrace crying on her chest... while she just held me close to her moving her hand over my back... i hugged her while crying but i was missing something... it was the warmth that give me peace... yea she gave me the motherly peace.... but my heart wanted the peace where it can live happily... pulling back from the hug i looked around to see manik standing near the back door looking at me... all i did was to get up and ran to him and hugged him tightly holding his shirt in me fist... and manik he just wrapped his arms around me.... and my heart felt at peace... i just kept hugging him with my tears soaking in his shirt.... and he was kissing my head time to time giving me all the love...

......................

Okay i know it was boring enough!
Do tell about the update

#OkThanksBye