C H A P T E R : S E V E N

Ignore mistakes if any....

Nandini's pov:

I looked at myself for one last time in the mirror...

next i picked up my cellphone and keys in my hand

next i picked up my cellphone and keys in my hand... and then picking up the cake i turned off the lights of the apartment expect the one in the kitchen... then looking the door i ranged the bell of mukti's and navya's apartment.... and i was welcomed by mukti who opened the door shouting on navya for something... i nodded my head in disbelief... and entering inside out the cake in the fridge as asked by mukti... i looked around the decorations done.... and then entered navya's room.... as i entered i saw the whole room was filled with clothes.... and i looked at navya who was busy finding something in the cupboard.... 

Nandini: navya....

Navya turned and looked at me....

Navya: thank god you came... wo mukti khud to tyar hony chaly gai ha... or mein yahan akely in kapron ky sath lagi hui hun...
Nandini: but ya kamra asy q hua hua ha???
Navya: yr mny 2 din pehly aik dress li thi.... and i can't find it....
Nandini: to koi dusri pehan lo...

As said as i picked a pile of clothes from the bed....

Navya: nhi na nandini... wo dress na cabir ny mujhy gift kia tha for my birthday....

And i gave navya an I-Got-To-Know wala look....

I put all the clothes on the couch with navya and sat on the bed....

Nandini: to phir ab kia krna ha???
Mukti: ah navya....

And we turned to see mukti standing on the door.... she was looking here and there rubbing her nape....

Navya: kia hua???
Mukti: wo actually....

And she again stopped.... but then she pulled out a bag from her back and passed it to navya.... as soon as navya opened it... she became furious and mukti ran out....

Navya: mukti ki bachi to ruk... tujhy to mein dekhti hun.... mein tab sy pagal ho rhi hun... or mera dress tere pass tha.... aj to mujhy mein nhi chorny wali.... mata rani maaf krna mujhy...

By know both were running in the living room while I laughed out.... both stopped and looked at me.... while i surpresed my laugh.... and mukti taking it a chance ran to her room... while navya kept banging the door... after few mins she to went to her room.... and i looked at the doors.... ufff... and now im alone here in the living room.... just then the bell rung.... followed by mukti's voice....

Mukti: nandini tum bahir ho to darwaza khol do yr....

I huffed and went open the door still smiling over there tom and jerry chase....

...............................

Manik's pov

After getting the gift we three went to the hotel and grab something for over appetite.... later after we went home it was 5 in the evening.... so i took my laptop and complete my other presentation which i get to know from my class mate a while ago... completing my work... i got up and putting the phone on the charger... i went to take shower.... after thy coming out i got dressed and then making my hair... i got my phone along the keys and then picking up the gift i went out... i was locking the door when cabir and Abhimanyu to came out and then we all went away....
reaching at navya's building... we came out... when cabir shouted....