C H A P T E R: F O R T Y-T W O

Ignore mistakes if any...
Do inline comments...

Nandini's pov:

Today was the best day in these 3 weeks... i was missing manik so much... and today he filled that space to the extreme... we are heading back to mumbai... and then we will flew off to tokyo yet again for another 1 week... right now we are packing our bags to go back... i was done with it when the door was knocked... i opened the door to see manik with mukti and abhi was standing... mukti looked at me and asked..

Mukti: ho gai packing???
Me: han...
Mukti: to chalo...

Saying this she held my hand and four of us went to the restaurant to see others were waitiying for us... we sat there with manik beside me... we all had a dinner while making some beautiful memories...

.........................

We reached mumbai and then taking out bags we came out and stood there for a uber... i was standing beside manik who was holding my hand hiding it from others... i smiled at him who had entwined our fingers while talking to others... after a while i called for an uber... after that dhruv to called for an uber and soon my uber came and me along navya, mukti and cabir sat in it... while the other was taken by abhi, alya, dhruv and aryaman... only manik was left as he had to go to the airport... he called for a taxi standing there and sitting in it he bid-bye us and left to go to the airport... while we all came back home...

.............................

Reaching home i opened the door and turning on the light welcomed myself there... entering inside i put the luggage on the side and opened the windows... standing in the balcony i looked at the other side to see manik's balcony closed with no light... hufff... im again missing you manik... plz be back soon... as i said im waiting for you... and your surprise.... i love you so much manik....

............................

5 days later:

All of us were sitting in navya and mukti's home in front the tv... while rohan also joined us.... we were watching the live show of manik's competition... there are 4 contestants and manik is the last one to perform... we girls were on the couches while the boys were on the bean bag or on the floor... the 3rd person went away... now we all were waiting for manik...

...........................

Manik's pov:

I was on the back stage...i was a little nervous... i knew what im going to do... and i knew she will love it... i was waiting for this day since long... and now im going to do this.... hey love i hope you just like this... saying this i stood up and at the same time i was called on the stage...
i closed my eyes to see her smiling face... i smile came up on my lips and i walked to the stage...

..........................

Writer's pov:

The wait finally came to end with he light of the stage went off... and the next thing everyone could listen was the strumming of the guitar... nandini smiled at the strumming... just then the flash light fell on manik and he turned to the camera... singing the first lines...

I like the feel of your name on my lips (manik looked at the camera with his charming smile and the lines lingering on his lips)
And I like the sound of your sweet gentle kiss (he sang strumming the guitar with a smile)
The way that your fingers run through my hair (nandini was surprised with the song it was feeling like he was confessing his love in front the world to her)
And how your scent lingers even when you're not there (she smiled with some happy tears knowing what was actually happening)
And I like the way your eyes dance when you laugh (manik smiled remembering his love while singing)
And how you enjoy your two-hour bath (manik sang and he knew nandini will now knew what he is actually doing... confessing his love to her)
And how you've convinced me to dance in the rain
With everyone watching like we were insane (both smiled remembering their moments)
But I love the way you love me ( listening to the words nandini looked at manik from the screen with so many emotions in her eyes)
Strong and wild, slow and easy
Heart and soul so completely (manik sang finally letting her know about his love towards her)
I love the way you love me (he sang with a charming smile which made nandini's heart fell more for him)
And I like the sound of old R 'n' B (nandini was adoring her man who was singing effortlessly)
And you roll your eyes when I'm slightly off key (he was letting her know everything that made his so insane for her)
And I like the innocent way that you cry
At sappy old movies you've seen thousands of times (manik mentally chuckled while remembering his love and her cuteness)
But I love the way you love me
Strong and wild, slow and easy
Heart and soul so completely
I love the way you love me (he again said the para letting the world know he was totally wiped in her love)
And I could list a million things
I love to like about you (manik sang coming forward to the camera)
But they could all come down to one reason
I could never live without you (he confessed his heart out to her... to his love that he cannot live without her... which eventually made nandini cry with happy tears)
But I love the way you love me
Strong and wild, slow and easy
Heart and soul so completely
I love the way you love me ( he sang the last lines, while nandini just wanted him to have him with her... when she felt a hand on her hand she looked on the side to see mukti... nandini's eyes were quite her about this being a reality... who nodded and nandini looked at manik from the screen whose lips moved and she knew what he said... while others were clapping for him.. he said an I LOVE YOU to her... he confessed his love for her in front the whole world)

.............................

How was it???
Do tell about it!!!
More to come...
but for that you have to give at least 55-60 comments...
complete the target and get the other part with som amazing manan moments...
till them bye bye

#OkThanksBye