C H A P T E R : S I X T E E N

Ignore mistakes if any....

Nandini's pov

I was sitting in my class waiting for the professor to come.... while my two friends had gone to the canteen to fetch something.... i was looking around the collidoor from the window... when one face caught my attention.... i smiled brightly and picking up my bag went out running towards the person....

Nandini: manik....

.............................

Manik's pov

I was walking towards my class with my friends.... when i listened someone calling me... stopping my tracks i turned to see nandini... what is she doing here??? By that time nandini was standing infront of me...

Manik: nandini... tum yahan???
Nandini: yea... i study here....

I was surprised and asked...

Manik: here???

She nodded cutely... and asked....

Nandini: btw tum yahan kia kr rhy ho???
Manik: mein class ky liay ja rha tha...
Nandini: you too study here???

She asked with a big smile on her face... i chuckled and nodded.... i was looking at her when i felt a hand on my shoulder with a voice too...

Person: manik....

I turned to see my friends were standing there while veebha put her hand over my shoulder.... i turned back to see nandini looking at others... so i said...

Manik: nandini meet my friends.... veebha, Mayank and Abhay...

.........................

Nandini's pov

Manik introduced me with his friends while i greeted them.... but all my attention was on veebha's hand which was still laying on his shoulder.... i turned my gaze to manik and then said....

Nandini: ok then you go to your class.. mere bhi professor aty hon gy...
Manik: yea... but where is soha and rohan???

I was about to speck when i listen...

Rohan: im here... how are you???

And i saw both the boys sharing a hug... later we went to out classes and i asked rohan about soha....

Nandini: soha kahan ha????
Rohan: kahan ho skti ha??? Harshad came there and she went away....
Nandini: this girl is going to be in a deep shit man...
Rohan: ikr... but kia kr sakty hayn....
Nandini: mny to bht koshish ki samjhany ki but no...
Rohan: chal ab tension na ly sab theek ho jy ga..

At the same time professor entered.... and we got engaged in the lecture...

............................

Manik's pov

After talking to nandini we came to the canteen... after we sat their mayank said....

Mayank: ab bata kon thi wo???
Manik: kon???

I said showing him my eyes...

Abhay: wohi that girl... jis sy tu baatain kr rha tha...
Manik: oh nandini...
veebha: yes... now bol...

I rolled my eyes at them and said...

Manik: friend ha... cabir ha na mera frnd wo building wala...

They nodded... and I continued....

Manik: to nandini ko ha cabir ki girlfriend ki neighbour ha... and mein jis cafe mein jata hun she also work there... and now she is my friend too....

And they me an OHH wala look.... after that we fetched something and went back to attend the lecture....

........................

Nandini's pov

After attending the lectures... i came back home with rohan.... and right now im in the living room laying on the couch watching tv while making my notes.... i was busy in making the notes when I listened the guitar strumming.... an instant smile appeared on my lips... and putting everything on the table i ran out to the balcony.... as soon as i entered i saw manik standing there strumming the guitar with a smile....
this idiot knows how to make my mood an awsome one.... he kept strumming while i was standing there putting my elbows on the railing....
well it has been some days since i got to know that my fvrt guitar strummer was non other then manik malhotra...
it was like one day i slept in the balcony and next day i woke up early... but when i saw the person in the opposite balcony was I shocked and happy at the same time... it was manik who was standing there holding a cup of coffee and woth the other hand holding the phone with his ear.... i was so happy that the three persons which I thought were different.... all of them were only one person... MANIK MALHOTRA... and this feelings towards him was making me crazy day by day....

..........................

How was it???
A bit boring???
Next will be a great one I promise...
and about updating late...
i was having internet issues....
btw do tell about the update....

#OkThanksBye