C H A P T E R: T H I R T Y- T W O

Ignore mistakes if any....
Inline comments are love....

Recap: manik got a call about his father... qnd he had to go back to pune.... bcoz of this he missed nandini's birthday for which he had already prepared everything... reaching her apartment nandini looked around the beautiful decorations done by manik and miss him.... after that he call her and tell her about his father... and made her cut the cake which she left in the refrigerator yesterday night as she wanted to cut it with manik...

Back to the story:

2 days later:

Nandini pov:

Ayiappa.... i hope that monster will be fine.... i was praying to ayiappa for manik's well being... after his call on my birthday his phone went off... all of us tried to call him... but it was powered off... i looked behind as i listened my name being called.... there i saw cabir calling me... i nodded.... and went to sit in the car beside mukti.... well it is like me cabir with mukti, aryaman and abhi were going to manik's home in pune... because of his act on powering off his phone.... as it was Saturday we took a holiday from the cafe literally pleading the manager... who agreed after a long session... and about university we had off for 3 days as the university is being renovated after that we had our exams...
anyways now we are on the way to manik's home on cabir's aunt's car.... i again tried to call manik but still it was powered off... after that i called amms and told her that we are having a trip to pune to meet our friend's dad who was in hospital... she prayed for uncle's well being and soon cut the call.... and the journey continued in silence...
after a long journey we reached pune... now we had to reach manik's home... but how??? we all knew he being a malhotra... so abhi who was sitting at the passenger seat turn on the navigator and put the location of malhotra mansion.... he is kidding for sure!!! And yes he didn't found it... so entered the location of malhotra company.... and cabir drove there.... reaching there... me along abhi came out and went inside to the receptionist....

Me: hi...

The receptionist looked at me with a smile and said...

Receptionist: hi ma'am how can i help you???
Me: ammm... actually we are from mumbai and we are manik malhotra's friends...
Receptionist: oh... can i know your name plz???
Me: nandini... nandini murthy..

I said and she picked up the intercom while i looked at abhi....

Abhi: excuse me miss....

The receptionist looked at abhi and said...

Receptionist: yes sir??
Abhi: whom you are calling???
Receptionist: manik sir!!! Sorry but I can't send you inside without his will so...
me: manik is here???

I asked with a confused yet surprising expression.... the receptionist cringed her eyebrows of us being confused...

Receptionist: yes...
abhi: actually from two days we are calling him so we didn't knew he being here... you call him plz...

The receptionist nodded and abhi went to call the others while i stayed there....

Receptionist: sir someone came to meet you should i let them to you???....... Nandini Murthy and a boy with her....... ok.......

after she ended the call and looking at me said...

Receptionist: come ma'am let me lead you the way to his office...

I nodded and turned to see others too were there.... so we followed the receptionist while looking around.... the whole building was designed so beautifully... as we reached the 11th floor the lift stopped and we came out the receptionist showed us the room which was on the left and went away... we all walked towards the room and cabir entered first followed by aryaman, me, mukti and then Abhi.... we entered and saw manik was calling someone of landline.... while he looked at us and showed us his finger saying one minute.... he was wearing white pants with pink shirt and blue blazer...