C H A P T E R : T W O

Ignore mistakes if any....

Same day:

Nandini's pov:

after having my class i came back to the hostel....and aftee picking up my bag i was all set to go out.... when my phone ringed.... i smilingly picked up the call.... and moved out....

Me: hello amms.... (hello granny!)
Amms: hello kanna kesi ha tu??? (My child how are you?)
Me: mein bilkul theek.... (im totally fine!)

I said while coming down from the stairs of the hostel....and reached the gate of the hostel....

Amms: tu college ma ha??? Itna shor q ha??? (You are in college then why this noise?)
Me: nhi amms mein college my nhi hun.... (no granny i am not the college!)

While talking i stopped one of the taxi.... and sating in it..... continued my sentence....

Me: college to khatam ho gaya tha ab mein bahir nikli hun.... first i will have lunch then i will look for a part time job.... (college ended so i came out, first i will have my lunch then i will look for my part time job!)
Amms: kanna.... (my child..)
Me: and before you say anything.... im doing this for myself....granny you are already fping so much for me... you are giving my college fee  so i want to do this... and after college timming i will be free so i will pass my time!)

And i reached at the desired place.... i came  out of the taxi while asking the driver about the fare... whereas amms continued saying....

Amms: kanna tu bojh nhi ha mujh py.... aik tu hi to ha mere liay... to khanar dar tuny ainda asi koi baat ki.... or agar tuny apna maan bana hi lia ha to mein kuch nhi kr sakti.... (my child you are not burden on me, i have only you as my family, so dare ypu say this again, and if you have made up your mind then what can i say?)

I smiled over the phone listening to her care.... continuing to walk inside the cafe....

Me: i love you amms...

And dashed with someone.... bcoz of which my phone along with my bag fell on the floor..... and i said to the person.... without turning....

Nandini: im sorry.... i didnt see you coming....

With this i bend down to pick up my things... while the person to said a sorry and walk away..... i turned to see the person.... but i saw his back.... as he was out of the cafe.....i was looking at the person's back looking at him going.... when amms voice reached to my ears....

Amms: hello nandini... u there???

I close her eyes looking upwards.... and said to amms...

Me:han amms.... acha amms mein baad my baat krti hun.... abhi mein kuch kha lun.... bht bhook ha.... (yes granny, okay granny i will talk to you later, i want to eat something, im starvinb right now!)

I said as i sat on one of the table....

Amms: ok bye...
Me: bye amms....

And the call ended..... i had her lunch.... and after paying came out and went to look for a part time job for her.... when i came out of the cafe.... and thought to ask for a job here itself.... so this cafe was not so close nor far from her college.... i again went inside and looked for the manager... after i saw him.... i walked to him and asked....

Nandini: excuse me....

The manager turned to me.... and asked me in a polite manner...

Manager: yes??? How can i help you???
Me: actually i came here to look for a job....
Manager: sorry dear.... but there is no place empty for anything...