C H A P T E R: T H I R T Y-S I X

Ignore mistakes if any...
Inline comments are love...

Manik's pov:

Next morning all of us were sitting in the dining area having our breakfast.... when i glanced at every person who was there... and finally taking a deep breath i called out for dad...

Me: dad...

Dad looked at me so everyone else....

Vikram: kia hua manik???
Me: dad... wo mujhy kuch batana tha apko...

Saying this i looked at nandini who was already looking at me with a smile.... but that was not her genuine smile.... sorry love... i turned my gaze back to dad who was waiting for me to continue....

Me: dad few days ago i applied for a musical contest in Tokyo and i got selected in that... so i have to go to tokyo after 14 days for a month probably.... as if i went to the final level it will take 1 month to get the contest completed....

I looked at everyone else who were looking at me and then at each other.... i looked at mom and asked her through eyes while she smiled and nodded in yes....

Vikram: okay.... best of luck for that... but your university...

I listened to dad's question and the only thing i could do was to see nandini... she too asked the same question after knowing about my trip....
I told them about the holiday thing... soon we were done with the breakfast.... today i stayed back at home as my friends were here....

..........................

Zubin's pov:

I was talking on the phone with one if my employee of R-Labels... it is our company... mine and jeff's... anyways i was talking to him when i came to the back side of the mansion...

Me: okay reddy... ask them to come in the next week... coz i will not able to come before 3-4 days... yea.. okay...

I ended the call and turned to the other side to see a figure sitting near the edge of the pool... with her legs dipped in the water... i looked closely to find it Nandini... what is she doing here??? When everyone else are planning to go out.... i walked to her and sitting beside nandini said...

Me: hi!!!

She was lost in some thoughts that's y my sudden greet shocked her... she looked at me with her hand on her heart... looking at me smiling at her she took a deep breath and said...

Nandini: its you!!! I seriously got scared....

I chuckled and further asked her...

Me: what are you doing over here??? I mean everyone else are making plans to go out after lunch and you are here lost in thoughts...

She turned her gaze to the water again and said...

Nandini: i just wanted to spend sometime here... it was looking so beautiful....

She said looking at the sun shining with a dim light and a cool breeze blowing.... its not sunny today... don't know y... and along that the greenery was a cherry on top to the view...

Me: indeed it's beautiful.... i wonder why it is not sunny like always at least at this time...

I said with a thinking face on which she chuckled.... she again looked at the view when i asked her a question which made her look at me in a blink...

Me: was thinking about someone??? Or should i say "Was thinking of MANIK"???

She looked at me with wide eyes... them said composing herself...

Nandini: no.. i mean y will i think about him???

I could feel some kind of nervousness in her voice... okay zubin.... it was a bad idea... talk to manik about this not her... i made a mental note and then said changing the topic...

Me: arey i mean he is going to Tokyo and he is going to have so much fun... im so jealous of him....

On this i heard her laugh...

Nandini: you know you are a serious yet joyful person at a same time...
Me: well I'll take it as a compliment...

I passed her a smile.... when we heard a voice calling her... both of us turned to see manik standing at the back door of the mansion....

...........................

Manik's pov:

I came down from my room... where all of us were sitting planning to go somewhere... when i saw nandini was no where... excusing myself i cane down and looked around everywhere... when i saw the back door open... may be there she is.... i reached the door and called for nandini... i roamed my eyes to see her sitting near the pool with zubin... both were smiling... but when they looked at me both stood up and came to me...

Zubin: i was just thinking abhi tak koi aya q nhi...

I rolled me eyes on his tease... and then looked at nandini... and asked her

Me: kia baatain ho rhi thi??? Kab sy gayab ho dono...
Nandini: nothing much i was enjoying the view over there when he accompanied me...

I made an ooh face and zubin winking at ne moved forward.... okayyy... him wink that means he is up-to something.... God save me please... then we three came back to the living room to see everyone were there except mom dad who were in their room...

Jeff: where were you bhai???

Jeff asked zubin as soon as she saw him....

Zubin: we were having some friends gala time without any disturbances...

Saying this he showed his tongue to jeff who made a bad face...
these two can never be serious even for a while...

...........................

New friendship of nandini and zubin...
and don't worry he is not a villain or something...
about the update...
im sorry for a short one...

#OkThanksBye