C H A P T E R: N I N T Y-T H R E E

Ignore mistakes if any...
Inline comments are love...

....................

3 days later:

....................

Nandini's pov:

I was standing infront the mirror in the closet after taking a shower.... when i felt manik wrapping his armd around my waist and rested his hands on my lower stomach... i placed my hands of his as i felt so much peace running in my body... closing my eyes i placed my head on his shoulder and next i felt him kissing my head lightly...

Manik: what are you thinking jaanu?

I opened my eyes with a big smile on my lips as he again kissed my hair...

Me: idk this feels so peaceful!

I spoke as i creased his hand over my stomach... manik chuckled and kissing my cheek spoke....

Manik: come lets go, dinner is ready!

I nodded and kissing my hair he went away while i placed my hand on my stomach looking at myself in the mirror... i stopped my thinking and wrapping my hair in a pony tail and then walked out of the room to see manik setting the table.... well today i wanted my fvrt casserole and manik took the lead saying he will make it for me...

Sitting on the dining table i looked at manik who placed my plate in front me and kissing the top of my head sat on his seat... i smiled brightly at him and then started to eat the food.... i relished the taste with a smile as I continued to eat ending it in no time... manik looked at my plate and then chuckled... he took the spoon and again filled my plate while i gave him my goofy smile....

Soon enough ending the dinner i washed the plates while manik was talking to aunty in the room... finishing the work in the kitchen i walked to the room and saw manik was still on the call... so i silently sat on the bed on my side beside manik and covered my legs with the duvet... and then turned my sight to manik who was looking at me... i raised my eyebrows and he smiled...

Manik: okay mom, will call you tomorrow! Yea i will let you know!

He spoke and then ended the call...

Me: what was aunty saying?

Manik moved closer to me as he kissed my neck saying...

Manik: well her talks are about her to-be daughter-in-law now a days!

I frowned at him who again kissed my neck making my eyes roll back... after placing a few kisses he moved back and both of us laid down as we turned to each other.... facing each other i placed my hand on his beard asking...

Me: don't you want to do shave?

Manik looked at me asking....

Manik: you want me to do it?
Me: yes! I like that little stuble more on you!

He smiled and kissed my palm holding it...

Manik: okay i will do that tomorrow!
Me: i will do it!

I said excitedly and he nodded saying...

Manik: as my jaanu says!

I giggled and moved closer to him... coming close to him i placed a kiss on his heart and then keeping my head on his heart i slept while i felf him kissing my head and holding me close to him....

......................

Next morning:

......................

After having a yummy lunch which i made manik was sitting in the balcony while i to ran there with a big smile holding his towel... i was about to reach the balcony when his voice came...

Manik: nandini come yr be fast!

I nodded in disbelief and walked to manik.... he was sitting on the swing with his shaving kit beside on the table... i walked to him and he smiled at me.... i stood beside him who cagged me in between in his legs and held my waist... i gave him a look who pecked my heart above my shirt making me smile...

Soon enough i was sitting on manik's lap facing him with my legs on either side and he held me from me waist... i placed my hand on his forehead as i applied the cream with lots of love and manik he was smiling all time closing his eyes... after i applied the cream taking the razoor i slowly placed it on his face and shaved his beard... i was taking all the time in the world as I don't want this handsome face to have any kind of cut or anything.... done with it i took the towel and wipping his face who opened his eyes and smiled at me...

Manik: okay?
Me: perfect!

I said placing a tight kiss on his cheek... manik pulled me closer as i placed my head on his coller bone and we both looked at the nature infront us....

......................

At Night:

......................

I came to the balcony to call manik for bed... who came here after dinner to take a call... walking to him i wrapped my arms around him from back who held my hand on his chest... soon enough he ended the call and turned to me... i looked at him who taking the lone strand of my hair pushed it back to my ear... while i asked him....

Me: what happened?

He smiled at me and kisisng my forehead for a long time spoke....

Manik: they are saying that i have to shoot for the promo of the album.

I listened to this and my eyes got wide...

Me: oh my God manik its a great news!
Manik: it is! But!

He spoke making me frown... he looked at me for a second and spoke...

Manik: they wamt to shoot it in goa! And for that they are calling me there for 4 days!

I smiled at him and spoke keeping my hand on his chest...

Me: don't think about anything manik, go! I will be waiting for you!

He hmmed and kissing my head hugged me tightly while i closed my eyes... I don't want him to go away... I don't know why... but I can't be selfish i have to let him go....

.....................

How was it?
Do tell about the update!
Good bye soon to this story!

#OkThanksBye