C H A P T E R: T H I R T Y- O N E

Ignore mistakes if any.....

Manik's pov:

I was looking at mom dad when my phone ringed... i looked at the called and smiled... glancing at them i walked out of the room... and standing in front of the mirror in the lobby i picked up the call....

Manik: hey...
Nandini: hi....
Manik: happy birthday...

And i could feel that beautiful smile on her face...

Nandini: thank you....
Manik: was sleeping???
Nandini: no i was awake...
Manik: whom you are lying nandini.... awaz dekho apni.... it tells that you just woke up....
Nandini: partially yes... actually amms called me to wish me so woke up then... 10 mins ago probably....
Manik: ok...
Nandini: how's your dad???
Manik: better.... but under observation for two days....
Nandini: oh so you won't be here tonight???
Manik: what's tonight???

I asked with a smirk....

Nandini: mukti and navya decided to have a party for my birthday in the restaurant... so yea...
Manik: acha....

And then silence prevailed... after few seconds i spoke....

Manik: did you liked the things???
Nandini: i loved them manik....

I smiled to the fullest and listened to her....

Nandini: no one have done this for me ever.... thank you for letting me feel this happiness....
Manik: dont thank me just now.... coz I promise you i will make your life beautiful just like this.... and I don't go back from my promises....

I knew she must be smiling while shedding her tears... coz she had that habit... so I hurridely said...

Manik: ok first tell me... did you ate the cake???

The phone was silent when i called nandini....

Manik: hello nandini...
Nandini: I haven't even cut the cake???

I was surprised so i asked her...

Manik: or wo q???
Nandini: I wanted to cut it with you??? You did alot for me so i wanted to cut it with you....

I smiled at her explanation.... got this girl is my life... i then said to her....

Manik: ok so now im with you na so cut the cake....
Nandini: no not like this....
Manik: ok so lets do a thing... turn on your camera and cut the cake ok???
Nandini: that is better...

And we turned on the camera... i looked at her beautiful morning face... i so wanted to hug her from behind she was looking so beautiful... damn you malhotra you are head over heels on this girl....

..........................

Nandini's pov:

Manik asked me about the cake and later we turned on our camera's.... as soon as my eyes fell on him.... damn how can a person look so handsome in simple t-shirt.... his eyes were slightly red because of the need of sleep.... i think he was in the hospital while calling me.... after some seconds of looking at each other.... manik spoke....

Manik: come on birthday girl cut the cake....

I smiled at the words and put the cake on the table and set the mobile on the side.... i cut the cake while manik slowing sang the birthday song....
no birthday of mine can by more beautiful then this....
i smiled and ate the cake while he was having an adoring smile on his lips.... after fee minutes of talking manik ended the call as he had to go to her dad... but i sat there in the kitchen remembering the things happened last night....
what are you doing manik??? I never knew i will love some like this.... you also love me na??? All this care!!! All this affection... love... these are making me go more close to your heart.... i wish i could say you about my feelings.... right now.... but i also want to make it special.... i will tell you about my feeling manik that to very soon.... I LOVE YOU MANIK MALHOTRA....

.........................

Manik's pov:

As i ended the call... i walked to the room and as i entered...

Neyonika: manik kahan thy tum???

I looked at mom who was sitting on the couch while dad was fast asleep.... i walked to her and sat on the couch....

Manik: wo friend ki call thi... it was her birthday so was wishing her only....
Neyonika: acha.... but now you have to go home... get fresh and sleep for a while...
Manik: no mom in fine... infact apko ghaar jana chahiye....
Neyonika: i said na go... so go... mny call ki ha ghaar gave your food and then sleep... and about this im not gonna listen anything....

I rolled my eyes and then stood up... kissing mom's forehead and checking on dad i went out... and drove to malhotra mansion....

.........................

Manik is so sweet!!!

#OkThanksBye