C H A P T E R: T H I R T Y-N I N E

Ignore mistakes if any...
Do inline comments...

Nandini's pov:

After me and mukti reached the top of the cruise we stood there looking at the beautiful view in front of us... soon others to came there... we stood there talking till the music started... and the music did its work... all of them started to dance which i opted to look at them with a smile while drinking my juice...
Having all of them here made me so much happy... but still i miss manik... i wish he would be here spending this beautiful time with me... with us... i smiled at my thought and mentally slapped my head... and looked at my friends dancing and laughing together... i chuckled at there steps... and turned to look at the waves passing by.... i was sipping my drink looking at the view... when i felt someone standing beside me... and before i could look at the person... i heard my most favourite smile....

Voice: hey...

And in a swift i turned to see him... looking at the view with a smile... his hands were in his shorts pocket and he was wearing a sweatshirt... i was so shocked to see him here... that I didn't moved an inch...

...........................

Manik's pov:

I was standing on the top of the cruise searching for my friends... when i found her standing at the edge looking at the waves... my lips went wide with a big smile... i went done and was walking towards them when mukti saw me... she was about to shout when i signal her to keep quite... nevertheless she smiled and jumped on me hugging... i chuckled at her... and then i met others after mukti asked them to no to make a single noise... after meeting them I silently walked to her... and stood beside her... but before she could turn to me i greeted her... and in a swift she was looking at me with a shocked face... i turned to look at her whose mouth was wide open.. chuckling at her expression i closed her mouth with my finger... after that the only thing i knew was she hugging me with all the excitement... i laughingly held her close and hugged her back.... after a longggg hug we broke apart... and she asked me with a smile...

Nandini: manik tum yahan kesy???

I looked at others who are also waiting for my answer... i put my elbow on the railing and then pulled nandini's drink... while sipping it i answered them...

Me: i got selected for the semi finals... so before that they gave us a holiday for 4 days... so yesterday i came back... after meeting mom and dad i took the ticket for the cruise so here i am....
Cabir: par tujhy cruise ky bary mein pata ksy chala?? Humny ko kisi ko nhi tha bataya!!!

I gave them a loop side smile and hugged mukti from side...

Me: meri lady bheem hai na!!

In return she slapped me playfully... and then i said looking at them...

Me: come on man... we are on a cruise... and you guys are here wasting your time in talking... come lets dance...

And placing the glass on the table i pulled everyone for the dance... while dancing i could feel a gaze on me and i smiled knowing who is that person...

..............................

Okay a short one...
but will compensate...
Do tell about the update...

#OkThanksBye