C H A P T E R: S I X T Y-T W O

Ignore mistakes if any...
Inline comments are love....

Nandini's pov:

We stood still with my lips on his... while my arms made way to his neck while he pulled me closer with his hands on my waist... we were feeling each other presence this close... when i felt manik opening his lips and took my lower lip in between his... and all i could do was to held him in a death grip.... he sucked my lower lip and the left it... i moved a little back with loosening my grip on him... and opened my eyes to see manik already looking at me... i looked down when manik chinned me up making me look at him....his eyes again moved to me lips as mine did to his...

......................

Manik's pov:

I was looking at her lips when i moved my eyes to her eyes who looked at me and closed her eyes holding my tank top in a death grip... and all i did was to pull her closer and yet again our lips were found each other's... this time I didn't stop but took her upper lip in between mine sucking it as i found nandini doing the same with my lower lip.... we both kissed sucking each other's lips... when taking a chance i pushed my tongue in her mouth making her breath stop for a moment as i explored every single place i her mouth with her grip going tight on my neck with every second.... i pulled back from her mouth placing my lips on her touching them...

Our lips parted a bit taking heavy breathes which got mingled with the closeness.... getting back to normal i pecked her lips for one last time and pulled back to see nandini who was looking down at her hand which was on my heart and the red hue leaking her cheek.... an automatic smile reached my lips looking at her... cupping her left cheek with my hand i called out...

Me: princess!

She just smiled still looking down when i pulled back my hand from her face and placed it over her's... she looked at me on this action of mine and i spoke looking at her...

Me: you make it beat so fast!

I blushed away and hugged me hiding her face in my neck making me chuckle... i placed a kiss on her head wrapping my arms around her taking her in my embrace...

....................

Nandini was in the bathroom to wash her face while i sat on the chair looking at myself in the mirror when nandini came out taping her face with the towel... i stood up and pulled her to me caging her in my arms... she looked at me as i said...

Me: lipstick lagany ka acha tareeka hai, i loved it!

And her eyes widened as she saw her lipstick patches over my lips... i laughed at her face who hit her fist on my chest before hugging me with a smile...

Me: i love you so much princess!
Nandini: i love you too manik!

She said being in the hug....

........................

Nandini's pov:

I was making lunch with manik... well manik was making it and i was sitting on the slab next to him with my legs in a criss cross way eating the cake and making him eat it too....

Me: manik!

I called him who opened his mouth and i pushed the spoon in his face... and i again eat the spoon when manik's phone ringed... i saw the caller as the mobile was next to me...

Me: manik mom ki call hai!
Manik: pick up!
Me: video call hai!
Manik: pick it up princess and place it over there.

He said pointing in front him... i nodded and picking it up placed the mobile so that the cam was on him...

Manik: hey mum!
Neyonika: how is my son?
Manik: great, how about you and dad?
Neyonika: we too are fine manik!

She was smiling looking at manik... while i too smiled looking at her... unknowingly i remembered amma.... she was used to be same as Neyonika aunty... all caring and loving... i looked at manik and wiped the lone tear as a smile came on my lips looking at him laughing... i was looking at manik who's hand reached his eyes to rub it while talking to aunty... when after 2 seconds he let out a painful shout...

Manik: ahhh shit!

I jumped off the counter without thinking anything and stood in front him taking down his hand which was on his eye...

Me: manik dekhao kya hua!

I said but he made a painful expression and i took him to the wash basin which was opposite to the stove.... taking the water in my palm i washed his eye... after that i blew air so that it would be fine... i blew air when manik spoke...

Manik: i am fine princess!
Me: paka?

I asked still unsure... manik cupped my face...

Manik: han baba im fine!

Saying this he passed me a smile and kissed my head... when a voice reached our ears...

Neyonika: manik you fine?

My eyes widened as i looked at the phone... then i looked at manik who holding my hand walked to the stove and said looking at the cam...

Manik: yes mama i am fine!
Neyonika: thank you nandini, to be with this clumsy men of mine!

I bit my lips not knowing what to say and just nodded while manik made a grumpy face...

Me: arh, manik mein ati hun

Saying this i just ran from there in the room.... okay so the reason was i was embarrassed as manik kissed my head in front her mother...

.........................

Manik's pov:

I chuckled at nandini who ran to the room... she would be embarrassed as i kissed her in front mom... when i listened mom saying...

Neyonika: she loves you!

I looked at mom and said with a bug smile on my lips...

Me: she does!

I saw mom smiling and spoke...

Neyonika: god bless you two! Now go behind her!
Me: i will!

I said while mom said a bye and ended the call while i completed the dish and plating it in one plate i walked to the room...

........................

I couldn't stop myself to write more and more about these two cuites!

#OkThanksBye