C H A P T E R : F I V E

Ignore mistakes if any...

Nandini's pov

After cleaning the counter i looked at mukti who was still doing her work... then i look at the clock... which was showing 10:05... i again looked at mukti and said....

Me: mukti 10:05 ho gy hayn yr.... chaly ab??? (Mukti its 10:05, shall we go now?)

Mukti looked at the time and said....

Mukti: han chalo... (yes come!)

And she hurridly cleaned the area.... while nandini went to took her bag.... she find her keys and mobile in the bag.... after that wrap her scarf around her neck.... and looked at nandini who wore her coat and wearing the bag both came out.... we reached the cafe door.... when mukti stopped and said looking at the boy who was sitting on the drums....

Mukti: cabir im going home... navya a gai ho gi??? (Cabir i am going home, navya would have gone or not?)
Cabir: nhi navya sy abhi baat hui wo keh rhi thi ky aj shued late ho jy... (no i just talked to her, she shyed she will get late today!)
Mukti: chal theek ha thank you... (okay fine, thank you!)

And mukti turned to me and we both came out... i opted to walk as i wanted to know more about mukti... and we staying in the same builtmade me happy...

Me: mukti who was that guy???
Mukti: wo... wo cabir ha.... i told you about my room mate...

I nodded and mukti continued....

Mukti: wo uska boyfriend ha... actually meri room mate na wo radio station my kaam krti ha... and she don't have any fix timming as their boss change their duration now and then... so yea.... (he is her boyfriend, actually my room mate she works in a radio station, so she don't have any fixed timminb as her boss keep changing the durations every now and then, so yes!)

Like this mukti told me many things while i too talked to her about me and my family... by the ned of discussion we were in the building... i stood infront of my apartment's door... when mukti said...

Mukti: tum yahan rehti ho??? (You live here?)

I nodded while listening to mukti...

Mukti: well hum neighbors bhi ha mujhy nhi tha pata... (well we are neighbors too, I didn't knew!)

And i turned to see mukti opening the door if the opposite apartment's door of mine....
I smiled and said....

Nandini: to phir call your friend... and ask her to come with you at my house... (so call yoir friend and ask hwe to come with you at my place!)
Mukti: kisi din or sahi.... (any othe day!)
Nandini: mukti yr... wsy bhi kaal sunday ha that means off from college and also from the cafe... to aj dinner krty hayn.... or kaal tum mujhy kahin shopping py ly ky jao gi... (mukti, its sunday tomorrow that means off from collgere and also from cafe, so we can do dinner tonight and tomorrow you are going to take me for shopping!)

Mukti smiled and nodded... after that i came inside... and locking the door went to my room... i dropped the bag and have a quick shower... and after changing my dress i came out when my phone ringed.... i picked up the call...

Nandini: hello amms jesi ho ap??? (Hey amms how are you?)

I asked amms being excited....

Amms: mein theek hun kanna how are you??? (I am fine my child how are you?)

And we talked and talked.... i stopped when I remembered that i have to make the food... so ending the call i saw it was a msg from mukti...

Mukti: will be there at 11:30....

I remember about the time.... and started to make food.... while thinking that how my shedule got changed in few days.... in manglore i used to have dinner at 8 and fall asleep at 10... but here at 10:30 i was cooking the dinner... i chuckled and went to open the door as the bell has runged... i opened the door and welcomed mukti and a girl followed her must be navya... after coming inside mukti introduced me to navya...

Mukti: so nandini she is navya... and navya this is nandini...

With that we both came ahead for a hug... and soon the girl time started.... both mukti and navya sat there on the chairs near the counter... while I completed my dinner.... we talked and navya told about mukti's deeds bcoz of which we laughed out...
at the end of the day i could say that we had alot of fine... after that both bid-bying and went to their apartment.... i turned off the lights... as mukti and navya helps me in picking up the dishes and washing them... so that I didn't have to tire myself with that....
after tuning off the lights i picked up the quilt and went to the balcony... sitting there under the stary night made me fell peace... i was lost in the starts till i heard a voice of melodies strumming of guitar.... it was so magical that i got lost in it.... and slept peacefully there listening to the amazing piece of strumming of guitar....

..............................

Manik's pov

After complete my 4 song... i stood up and saw the time... it was 9:58... i took a deep breath... and pack my guitar as aryaman who was the waiter was cleaning the tables.... its going to be our closing time.... after i closed the zip... i turned to cabir and saw him busy in his phone... after he ended the call i asked....

Manik: mein ghaar ja rha hun!!! Tujhy nhi jana???? (I am going home, don't you wanna go?)
Cabir: nhi tu ja mujhy aunty ki traf jana ha she is unwell... (i have to go to my aunt she is unwell!)
Manik: aunty???
Cabir: han my dad's sister she lives here in mumbai...
Manik: chal theek ha mein nikalta hun.... and msg me about your plan to university... (okay then ill take a leave, and message me about your plan to university!)

Cabir nodded and picking up the bag i came out... sitting in the car i drove off to a nearby store... closing the door of the car i locked it.... and coming inside i got a pack of beer along 2 tubs of icecream.... yea its a girly thing but my mom made me addicted towards the icecream.... now i can't sleep without having it.... i payed the bill... and stopping at a meat shop i got a pack of fish and drove off to my apartment.... reaching my floor i held the shopping bags in my one hand and opened the door with the other hand.... entering inside i locked the door and put the things in the fridge.... after freshening up i wore shorts and a vest and entered the kitchen.... i served myself with lemon garlic fish and rice... and eating it i place the dishes in the sink for tge maod to wash them... after that i looked around and went to my room.... i picked up my guitar and mobile and went to the balcony.... sitting on the floor i dialed mom's number and talked to her for a while.... after talking to her for a while i ended the call... and picking up the guitar started to strum it.... i kept strumming the guitar while looking at the sky.... after feeling enternity i stood up and went to the kitchen.... taking out one tub of ice cream i opened it and diped my spoon to get the icecream in my mouth... after having 2-3 spoons i put it back in the fridge and putting the spon in the snik walked to the bedroom and dropped myself on it with a thud... and I didn't knew when sleep took over me....

Ok...
so after so long...
hello to my readers....
it has been almost 6-7 months since i last posted thsi story...
sorry to make you wait...
but now my whole concentration is on this story.....
so get ready coz im trying to give updates as much as i can....
probably after every day....
like one update, one no, one update, one no....
and one more thing about update is....
im describing the story of the same time in both manik's and nandini's pov.... so don't get confused....
btw who was the update???
Do tell about it....

#OkthanksBye....