C H A P T E R : S I X

Ignore mistakes if any....

1 week later:

This whole week passed with manan going to university in their departments.... later they used to go to the cafe.... in the cafe manik became a fan of nandini's baking... but still didn't knew about the baker... when nandini loved hus voice... now she was too curious to find the person who could sing this soulfully... and at night both sat in the balcony... manik strumming the guitar while nandini listening to the voice.... today it was sunday.... when

..............................

Nandini's pov

I opened my eyes to found myself in teh balcony.... it has been a week since im getting addicted to that cafe boy and then this.... but it gives me so much peace.... sometimes it felt that both the persons are one only.... may be the cafe boy lives there in the building opposite to mine.... i so wanted to meet that cafe boy.... i prayed to ayiappa to make me meet him.... and got up... i looked at the opposite building.... but i say no one there... so i went inside and taking a shower i throw up a lose shirt with shorts and entered the kitchen.... turning on the music player i put the things on the slab.... and breaking the eggs in the bowl wipped them and putting in the pan and made scrambled eggs with toast... and then a cup of coffee.... i just sat on the table with my breakfast... when the bell rung i looked at the time which shows 8:17... i wonder who can be there at this time.... shrugging my shoulders i waked to open the door go see navya was standing there.... in this one week i made a great bond with mukti and navya....

Navya: hi nandini... kesi ho tum???
Nandini: mein theek but tum itni subha!!! Sab theek ha na???
Navya: han baba sab theek ha.... mein baas tumhy invite krny ai thi???
Nandini: invite???
Navya: ajj mera birthday ha.... so raat konparty at my place....

Ohh shit how can i forgot her birthday mukti just told me yesterday about it.... i came forward and hugged navya while wishing her a birthday... then she went away after i told her that i will bake a cake for her... she have eaten the cake before also... so she happily agreed... and i closing the door ate my breakfast.... and chaning my dress i put my mobile along my wallet and taking the keys of the apartment i went out... i have to but navya a birthday gift... and thanks to mukti i know many places now in our area... she took me last sunday as i asked her.... then when we used to came home she told me about many shops beside our building... i roam around looking for an appropriate shop to buy the gift... there were so many and I wasn't able to decide that in which should i go... finally after 10 mins i liked one of the shop and entered inside.... i looked about to find many things to give her.... then my eyes felt on one of the mug which glows after pouring something hot in it and when it glows i shows THE BEST RJ... i liked it tge most for navya so i asked the shop keeper to pack it... paying tge bill i came out and went to a grocery story... I brought the things to prepare a cake... well i was thinking which cake i should make... so stopping myself on black forest moose cake.... i brought its things and went home.... i placed the things in the fridge and the gift on the dining so that i will remember it.... i glanced the time to see it was just 10:49.... so i first cleaned the house... well mujti had asked me if i need a maid... but I declined her offer... as i live alone here so I don't need a maid... and also i love to do the household as amma had taught me...
shit I forgot I didn't called amms today... i hurridly stopped everything and took my mbl i dialed amms number and talked to her for a while...i also told her about navya's birthday.... and ended the call.... after completing the household... i went to take a shower.... well in mumbai its so hot and I don't mind taking the shower again and again.... after coming out i wore the same shirt and shorts and entered the kitchen... coz i know i the great nandini murthy even ever enter the kitchen i always end up making my clothes dirty.... so i took out the things of the cake and after making the moose i left it in the freezer to get it assembled and put a small amout of daal in the pressure cooker.... and taking out the rice i put them to get soaked and went to the bedroom to see what should i wear for the party....
taking out some dresses i put them on the bed and after a long time i selected one... and putting back the other dresses in the cupboard i walked out to the kitchen again.... i was decorating the cake when the whistle of the pressure cooker blew and i turned of the flame... i put another pan filled with water to make the rice and continued to work on my cake... after the water stared to boil putting the rice in it i completed my cake... and putting ut safely in the fridge i complete the lunch.... and at the end i glanced my dress.... as i said i will end up making my clothes dirty.... so i got changed and glanced my room... i saw my books were placed in the corner of the window...
and i forgot to make the assignment.... huffing i went out taking my books and assignments pages and sat on the dining table completeing my work... after I completed i felt hungry... thats when i sat it was 2 in the evening.... so i served myself with the dinner and then put my things back at its place...
uff finally im free now... took a deep breath sitting on the couch taking the remote of the tv....

................................

Manik's Pov

I woke up listening to my alarm... damn y these alarms rung on Sundays... they should ban the alarms for sunday yr.... i looked at the alarm... it was 9:30.... along with that i saw 3 missed calls from mom on 3 different times... i huffed and stood up and went to take a shower.... after i came out the bell rung... it was not 10:02.... and as it was sunday i knew who it can be... so opening the door i said...

Manik: ab kia mout pari ha tujhy cabir???

Yes it was cabir... he always had a perfect timing... i after saying this walked inside the kitchen and started to make my breakfast.... and he came inside....

Cabir: tujhy kesy pata mein hun???
Manik: ofcourse tere ilawa kon meri jaan ky pechay para ho sakta ha???

And i gave his a fake smile while taking out the sausages, eggs and peanut butter out of the fridge....

Cabir: kia yr... dekh mein tere sy kitna pyar krta hun... haar time tere sath...
Manik: han han pata ha mujhy... ab bata kia kaam ha???

I asked as i tossed the sausages in the pan...

Cabir: han wo Abhimanyu yaad ha mera frnd... jo is building my rehta ha???

I nodded as i took out the sausages in the plate....

Manik: kia hua usko???
Cabir: nothing yr.... but so mere sath shift kr rha ha mere apartment mein...
Manik: q kia hua???
Cabir: yr wo dealer ny uska apartment kisi ko sale kr dia ha ziada paison my... or wsy bhi mere apartment mein 2 rooms hayn so asked him to come there...
Manik: acha.... baas yahi???

I asked cabir after i made the eggs and putting them in the same plate where i put the sausages.... and then put some slices of bread to get warm....

Cabir: han aj navya ka birthday bhi ha... so she had called you also at her home...

I took out the bread in one plate and passed it to cabir while saying...

Manik: mein kesy ja sakta hun???
Cabir: sorry bhai mein kuch nhi kr sakta... madam ny keh dia to keh dia...

I nodded and taking my breakfast sat beside canir who was relishing the food...
well 5 days ago cabir came at home and eat the food made by me... and he loved it... so he said that from that day he will be doing the breakfast made by me only... i told this to mom who laughed out and asked me to join a cookery show... anyways... after completing the food i put the dished in the sink and washed them as today is sunday and the maid is not gonna come... i looked at the time and it was 12:03.... i stood up and taking my laptop sat on the couch while cabir went away saying he have to help Abhimanyu.... and i made the presentation for my university.... being in a business department sometimes i have to work alot... the assignments and presentation made me tired... after i conpleted my presentation i foaled mom's number....

Neyonika: hey manu how are you???
Manik: im good what about you???
Neyonika: im good too... aj itni late call???
Manik: just remembered about the presentation....

And i talked to mom for sometime where as i told her about navya's birthday party and also asked her about the gift.... she told me many things... andi decided to ask cabir also.... after ending the call I changed my vest with the shirt  above my shorts.... anf taking my wallet,mobile, car keys and apartment key i went out and ranged the bell of cabir's apartment.... he opened the door and asked me to come inside i entered and saw abhi was sitting there on the couch... i met him and sat beside him... i asked him about the shifting when he told me...

Abhi: just abhi abhi complete hua... i had brought many things after i went there so is liay thora time lag gaya set krty huay...

After talking to him i called cabir and asked him to come with me to buy a gift as i have 0% information about the girly things... listening to me abhi also said that he also have to buy kn which i got to know he was also invited... so getting up we three sat in my car and went to but some good gift for navya.....

............................

How was it???
Do tell about the update...
manan meet???
Probably in the next chapter...
but for that you have to wait...
i will post on thrusday....
So who is excited for manan's meet???

#OkThanksBye