C H A P T E R: T W E N T Y - E I G H T

Ignore mistakes if any....

2 days later:

Manik's pov:

Ok.... so everything is done.... lights... candle.... flowers.... chocolates.... yea i think everything is done.... not step two.... i picked my phone and called mukti....

Manik: han mukti ready ha tu???..... chal theek ha..... han mein a rha hun..... of baki sab???? Han theek ha.... chal bye....

I ended the call and wore my jacket.... and taking some bags with me.... after that i went down as I reached the parking area i looked at the weather..... it might rain today.... the sky was over shadowed by the black clouds with the cool breeze blowing.... putting the bags in the bonnet..... i opened the front door of the car and sitting inside i ignited the engine of the car.... and turning the steering wheel i drove off.... as i parked the car in the patking lot of the other building and called mukti.... soon she came with navya and nandini.... mukti sat beside me on the passengers seat and navya and nandini occupied the back seats.....
I drove off and reaching our destination i parked the car and all of us came out.... we entered the mall and went to the food court... reaching their we met alya, dhruv and aryaman.... while cabir and abhi.... they were out for station for their work in university.... and after meeting we continued to shop around.... i was all time looking at me watch which was seen by dhruv so he asked....

Dhruv: kia hua koi kaam ha???
Manik: ammm.... nhi.... actually han.... aik kaam ha to udher jana ha....
Dhruv: but hum log to aj dinner krny lagy thy na sath mein???
Manik: yea.... i will be back by the time of the dinner... or tujhy kia lagta ha alya ki shopping jldi khatam ho gi????
Dhruv: perks of being a FASHION DIVA....

And he let out a breath while i laughed a him.... soon we were in a shop when i saw nandini looking for a dress.... i walked to her and stood beside nandini.... she looked at me and smiled..... after that i started to go through the clothes while she was standing beside me quietly..... well as this is not the first time we came together for shopping.... and now she new i saw her fiding so i will choose a dress for her.... not only her but mukti to sometimes drag me with her..... anyways.... i looked around and found a pretty dress for this little doll... i handed it to her and she went to change.... after she went i looked at the time..... it was 9:24pm.....i first went to the cashier and after telling him something and offering my card to him.... i looked on the other side to find all of them so i called aryaman who was bust in his phone....

Manik: mujhy aik kaam ha so im going.... dinenr ky liay jahan jao ky bata dyna ill be there.....
Aryaman: ok but ja kahan rha ha????
Manik: yr kaam ha....
Aryaman: chal theek ha or han jldi ana....

He shouted from my back and i showed him thumbs up..... 
after that i came out and sitting in the car drove off....
after 15 minutes im standing in front the door of nandini's apartment.... i pushed my hand over the wood space above the door.... well this is where nandini put the extra key of her home.... actually it is known by me and nandini only.... as one day when i came to drop her she told me she forgot the key at alya's place.... then she told me to pull the key from there.... in fact i teased her about her height looking at the wood place.... god manik malhotra do you work and go back its already 8:46.... i opened the door and entering inside slowing turned on the lights.... after that i pulled the bags inside and closed the door.....

............................

Nandini's pov:

After getting changed in the dress i smiled at it... and came out.... i looked around to find alya she looked at me.... and then smiled.... she came and praised about the dress... and i went to change again.... after i came out.... i walked to the cashier with navya.... while i asked her..... 

Nandini: navya manik kahan ha kahin nazar nhi a rha????
Navya: pata nhi abhi yahan hi tha.... aik min.... aryaman....

And she called aryaman.... navya sked him about manik.... and he told us that he got some work so he went away.... i cringed my brows in confusion.... and  then turned to the cashier.... he put the dress in the bag when i asked....

Nandini: payment???
Cashier: maam your payment is already done....
Nandini: but mny to koi payment nhi ki....
Cashier: no maan your payment is done by his card....

And he pushed the card to me.... i picked up the card and saw the name engraved in it.... and then a smile came to my lips with me mumbling the most beautiful name in the world....

Nandini: manik.....

..........................

Ok so im not gonna ask you guys about the target and all....
Coz all my expectations are already dead bcoz of you guys....
from now onwards i will post the update....
when i will want it....
So plz dont msg me or cmnt to post any update....
what is manik upto???

#OkThanksBye