C H A P T E R : T W E L V E

Ignore mistakes if any....

Sunday morning:

Nandini's pov:

I was cleaning the apartment.... as my friends decided to party here.... arghhh... we could have gone out somewhere.... but no this soha and rahul.... they wanted to came here... and eventually the party placed at my place.... i even invite navya, mukti and everyone else...
oh i forgot.... actually this party was also for mukti so that she will come out of the death of her granny.... she came back last night as cabir and abhi went to bring her back.... i just love cabir and mukti's relation they are more like siblings....
ayiappa again i went in my thoughts.... i have to back some cakes.... as all my friends loved it... i decided to make red velvet cake as manik loves it...
Manik... his name only give me goosebumps....
I hit my head with the spoon i was holding and making the mixture put it in the oven to back... after that i was thinking about the food of what to make... when the door bell rang...
Who can be here at this time....
i opened the door to see navya and mukti...

Nandini: hey tum dono...

I let then enter and mukti said...

Mukti: we were thinking to help you for the party....
Navya: han to batao kia kr rhi thi....

And i told them about my confusion about the food.... later we decided what to make and divided our work.... soon it was 4 when the work was done.... i covered everything... and put the cake in the fridge... navya and mukti bid-byed me and told me that they will come afterwards.... i looked around and everything was at its place.... so took a deep breath and went to take shower....

.............................

Manik's pov

Ahhh finally sunday.... i woke up bythe rining of the phone.... with my eyes closed i picked up the call....

Manik: hmmm???
Neyonika: manik tum anhi tak so rhy ho???
Manik: hn... good morning mom...

I said still in sleep.... while mom said....

Neyonika: morning her beta g its afternoon... 1 bjny wala ha....

I pulled the phone and opening my eyes a little looked at the screen to see the time.... i again put the phone on my ear and said...

Manik: han wo actually raat ko kaam kr rha tha.... ya presentation wagiara....
Neyonika: acha koi baat nhi.... ab utho and have something....
Manik: yes...

And mon ended the call.... i opened my eyes and looked at the notifications... i opened whatsapp to see 7 msgs from cabir.... i opened the chat to see he was asking me about the party....
party??? I was thinking.. which it hit my head...
damn today's is get together party at nandini's home.... i msged cabir and told him about my arrival.... i layed on my back waiting for cabir's msg.... when he said....

Cabir: ok time py a jai... mein navya ky ghaar hi ja rha hun so i will be there only...
Manik: cool....

I send the msg and putting the phone on the bed went to take a freshing bath.... after coming out i wore my shorts and went to teh kitchen.... preparation some sandwiches i ate them and sat on the couch with my phone....  i was thinking to brought a gift for nandini.... as mom always had said whenever you to at someonems place for the first time you should go with a gift....
yea yea alot of mom... well ny dad always used to say that im momma's boy and im proud of it....
I was thinking about the gift when I thought to get some chocolate for her.... after that i turned on the tv and looked for a movie.... but couldn't find one... so i switched to the Netflix and passed the time.... till i hve to go to her place....

.........................

Ok.... i know boring one...
but I didn't get time...
but I promise next one will be long and loving....

#Okthanksbye