C H A P T E R: F I F T Y-T H R E E

Ignore mistakes if any...
Inline comments are love...

Manik's pov:

Opening the door of nandini's apartment with the key i entered inside... i looked around to fine she was not there... frowning i walked to the bedroom and opening the door i saw her sitting on the bed with her books around...

i smiled at her

i smiled at her... actually she is having her exams  and madam is all lost in her books all the time except the time of the cafe... closing the door behind i took out my jacket and placing it on the chair... i half laid on my right side just behind her on the bed... when she looked above her shoulder to see me...

Nandini: when you came?

She spoke jumping on my hugging me tightly...
While i laid n the bed totally with her above me... i came to her home and even inside her room but she didn't even knew how ironic! no?... i hugged her back kissing her head and spoke...

Me: i just came, you were so lost in the book that you didn't even listened me opening the door?

Nandini looked at me pulling away a bit still laying on me and bit her lips... i smiled at her and taking out her lips from her teeth i creased it while asking...

Me: did my princess had her lunch?

Nandini pouted and nodded in no... i passed her a smile and pecking her nose said...

Me: okay then, you do your work, i will bring something to eat for you!

Her eyes twinkled and she kissed my cheek... i laughed out and then came out of the room... while madam sat back to study...
entering the kitchen i took out the vegetables and decided to make vegetable and beans rice with veggie casserole... she loved that casserole which i make for her... washing the veggies i started to make the things.... i put the casserole in the oven and turned to give th last touch to the rice... i was doing it when her arms wrapped around my waist and her head rested on my back... i smiled widely and asked...

Me: what happened princess?

In return she just nuzzled her nose on my back... i turned and picked her up a bit made her sit on the slab while nandini wrapped her leg around my waist hugging me close to her... i creased her head after placing a kiss when she spoke...

Nandini: my exams are ending tomorrow, can we go to see amms?

She looked at me... i held her face in my hands and asked...

Me: you want me to come with you?

She nodded and again hugged me from me waist... i wrapped my arms around her shoulder saying...

Me: okay we will!

Just then the oven beeped... nandini looked at me and i walked to the oven with the gloves... opening it i pulled out the tray from it and then took it near nandini who saw the dish and spoke excitedly...

Nandini: casserole...

And she was about to touch it when i slapped her hand and glared at her... she gave me her goofy smile and said...

Nandini: sorry!

.......................

Post lunch both of us were in nandini's room... i saw laying on my back on the bed... while nandini was sitting with her back touching my waist with her hands on the book and pen... i took my mobile and was doing something when nandini closed her book and laid on me hiding her face in my neck... i wrapped my one hand around her while with the other was using my phone...

Me: kya hua?
Nandini: mujhy or nhi parhna!

She said still being in the crook of my neck... I chuckled and then spoke...

Me: okay sleep for a while... and let me plan for your trip to manglore!

On which nandini looked at me and asked...

Nandini: baki sab ko bhi kahy?
Me: as you wish!

I spoke and smiling at me she kissed me jaw and again hide her face to sleep... i smiled and msged everyone about the plan... soon i felt nandini asleep in my arms... i smiled and kissed her forehead... and then talked to other about the plan... everyone agreed even rohan was coming but soha denied say that she is not fine.... i said an okay and then talking to my university friends so that i can have some days on leave.... while all this i had my love in my arms which made my heart content...

.......................

Sorry for being late....
was busy with the assignments....
Next one is going to be fun with some songs...
I Haven't added songs in the story since long...
Lets see how it goes....
but for now tell me about the update!!!

#OkThanksBye