C H A P T E R: S I X T Y-S E V E N

Ignore mistakes if any...
Inline comments are love...

.....................

3 days later: 

...................... 

Manik's pov: 

I looked at nandini who was sitting beside me on the seat... it has been 3 days since amms passed away.... that day cabir and everyone came after that we held the funeral... staying at manglore for 2 days mom and dad went back and mom suggested me to take her back to mumbai may be it could lift her mood... so today we all decided to come... it was really difficult for me to make nandini agree... but eventually I succeeded...

now we all are sitting in our jet going back to mumbai... i was looking at nandini who was looking out at the clouds as we passed them... i signed and looked on the other side to see aryaman was looking at us... he blinked his eyes letting me know i have we have our friends at our back and a smile came on my lips as i nodded at him... 

Soon reaching the airport booking the taxi's all of us came back to our places... while i came back with nandini, mukti and navya as i thought to sat with nandini today at least... i just can't leave her alone now... reaching the building we four came out and i held nandini's hand who was looking at the building... she looked at our hands and the at me...

i passed her an assuring smile who nodded and held my hand tightly... we reached the floor with our small bag packs... i opened the door and nandini walked inside while mukti said looking at her

Mukti: if you need anything just ring me up!

And she looked at me... i nodded and saying a bye to both of them walked inside... i reached the living room to see nandini was not there... i walking to the room i saw her taking out her clothes from the closet... she looked at me before going to the washroom while i sat on the bed taking a deep breath... 

Soon nandini came out of the room and i pulled her to me... making her sit on my lap i wrapped my arms around her little waist and placed my head on her shoulder... she just placed her hand on her lap looking down...

Me: i love you princess!

Nandini just held my arm which was in front her making me look at her... as i saw her she was crying silently.... pulling my one hand to her face i wipped her tears who spoke

Nandini: i am missing her manik, not only her but amma and appa also!

I wipped her lips silently with my thumb...

Me: princess!

I called her who looked at me from her lap and then i moved her hair strand from her face and coming forward sucked her lips hardly.... after few mins i pulled back and spoke

Me: you have and will always have me on your back, no matter what i will neve leave my princess!

She opened her eyes to look at me and asked like a child

Nandini: promise?

I nodded and said

Me: promise

and moved my thumb over her lips with a smile... 

........................   

#OkThanksBye