C H A P T E R: S I X T Y-E I G H T

Ignore mistakes if any...
Inline comments are love....

2 months later:

........................

Nandini's pov:

Me: manik i am telling you if you will not wake up i am going to throw full bucket of water on you!

It has been 30 mins since i am waking up this stupid monster who is sleeping like he haven't slept since years... i said to him who sat on the bed in a blink saying...

Manik: kya yr nandu, sonay bhi nhi dyti ho!

I glared at him who zipped his mouth and i told him...

Me: for your kind information today both of us are having our last exam of the semester, and its already 8:55

As i said his eyes opened like a saucer and he ran to the washroom... i took out his clothes from my wardrobe and making the bed went out.... as i placed the dishes on the counter manik came there and sitting beside me started to eat... in 10 more mins both of us were done in the car....

Manik: you could have told me about the exam before hand!

I glared at him who looking at my glare said...

Manik: okay finee, my mistake, now remove that look from your face!

I giggled silently... well mister malhotra saying i scare him by glaring... the monster is scared of me sounds ironic no?
Soon we reached the college.... manik parked the car and i turned to him cupping his face from one side i placed a peck on his cheek...

Me: best of your meri jaan!

Saying this i came out and ran towards my wing...

......................

Manik's pov:

I sat there in the car smiling at her words... damn how much i love her... oh shit my exam... i opened the door and ran towards my wing for the exam... reaching there i sat on the chair taking the papers from the professor....

Finaly these exams ended... i was talking to cabir who was standing with me near the car...

Cabir: manik aik semester reh gaya hai! Kya krny ka irada hai?

I moved my hand on my neck thinking....

Me: idk man, soch rha tha ky wapis pune chala jaoun, but then nandini agar mani to phir, I won't say anything if she didn't wanted to go with me! So after that dekho what will i do over here!

Cabir nodded and spoke...

Cabir: mein to bhai yahan hi settle hony laga hun, mom dad sy baat kr li hai, and navya also want to stay here, but i am thinking ky yahan karun ga kya!
Me: man we need so much of planning for the future!

Cabir laughed when nandini came there... and saw us laughing she asked...

Nandini: kya baat hai? Aisy has rhy ho!

Cabir wrapped his arm around nandini while i was standing with the car and my hands wrapped around me chest...

Cabir: nothing much, just future and all!

She looked at me and i just smiled at her who nodded at cabir and then asked...

Nandini: so today dinner together? All of us?
Cabir: i am calling other right now!

Saying this he pulled out his mobile and said...

Cabir: don't get late!

And he went away... I laughed at him and said to nandini...

Me: come lets go!

She nodded before going towards her side and sat inside... after i started the car she pulled out her mobile and started to right somethings on it.... i glanced at her for one or two mins and the took the mobile from her hand and pressing the switch button i put the mobile ik the door's pocket looking at the door... i looked at nandini who was looking at me...

Me: what? You are sitting with me, and you are busy in your mobile...

She smiled and said to me as i looked ahead...

Nandini: wo ghaar mein kuch cheezain khatam ho gai hai so was thinking to brought them tomorrow!

I nodded and then held her hand in mine and then spoke...

Me: btw i was thinking something!

She looked at me from the road and asked...

Nandini: what?

I glaned at her and then looked at the road before stating out...

Me: i was thinking ky mein har time to tumhary apartment mein hota hun to kyu na permanently udher a jaoun

I looked at nandini at the last line who was already looking at me and asked sheepishly...

Nandini: are you hinting me to move in together?

I bit my inner cheek before i said...

Me: lag to asia hi rha hai!

..............................

Okay so manan being in LIVE IN?
Who is up for it? 
You guys want it or no?
This story of mine will not be mature even if I changed its track to live in!
Do let me know!

#OkThanksBye