C H A P T E R: T W E N T Y - N I N E

Ignore mistakes if any....

Nandini's pov:

Right now we are sitting in the restaurant looking at the menu cards.... it is 10:10.... actually it took 30 mins for us to decide the place for dinner.... while all this everyone called manik.... now only im left to call him.... and now everyone were asking me to call him as they tried but he didn't picked up the phone.... putting my menu down.... i just picked my mobile to call him when my phone got ringed... i looked at the caller..... it was manik... everyone raised their eyes i mumbling manik's name picked up the call....

Manik: kahan ho tum log???
Nandini: hum xyz restaurant mein....
Manik: ok mein baas a rha hun 10-15 mins mein tab tak ask everyone to put orders and yes order something for me also....

I smiled and agreeing to him ended the call... and told everyone what manik asked me.....  after that everyone put their orders at last it was me.... so i order zucchini noodles with mashed potatoes and glazed mushrooms.... after that i ordered fettuccine with grilled chicken and black bean veggie for manik... while others looked at me...

Nandini: manik ny kaha to order for him....

They made an oh face.... and we continued to talk till we listened....

Manik: sorry guys im late....

Saying this manik sat beside me as that was the only chair was free and on the other side alya was sitting.... they all asked manik about where he went.... but before he could answer.... the waiter came with our food and we all got busy in eating.....

Later the boys paid the bill and then we all went out.... alya and dhruv went on their bike and aryaman on his.... and we three girls went back with manik.... i was sitting in the front at the passengers seat... with mukti and navya on the back..... once we reached i was about to got down when manik held my hand.... and i stopped in my tracks... i looked at manik who asked me to stay back.... when we heard a knock on the window.... i turned to see mukti knocking it.... i glanced at manik... and got down from the car....

Mukti: kia hua ghaar nhi jana????
Nandini: jana ha... but mujhy yaad aya mujhy na.... wo.... han mujhy university ky liay kuch cheezain lyni ha.... so mein ny soch manik ky sath hi ly ati hun.... coz time bhi bht ho gaya ha..... its 11:00 so yea....

And i looked at manik who was looking at us from the car... i turned my gaze to the girls who were giving me a smirking smile.... but then said an ok and went away.... after both of them went inside.... i sat in the car... and said....

Nandini: tum na tum bht buray ho.... mujhy un dono sy jhut bolna para....

On which he gave me a big smile and then drove off....
soon we were sitting on the beach beside each other.... we were sitting in silence looking at the waves absorbing each other's presence..... when manik's phone ringed..... i looked at him as he picked up the call...

Manik: hello.... what???

With this he stood up.... while i followed him....

Manik: kab??? Han... mein nikal raha hun baas..... g....

And he ended the call.... I hurridely moved his hand in his hair... while i asked looking at his state...

Nandini: manik what happened??? Kia hua ha???

He looked at me and said in hurry....

Manik: i have to go pune....

And i was shocked how can he go today.... don't he remember anything.... i was in my thoughts when I listened his shout.....

Manik: nandini come fast...

I walked to him and said standing beside him....

Nandini: manik tum jao mein chali jaoun gi.....

I said with a hurt tone... when he turned and said....

Manik: nandini plz mujhy jana ha.... and im letting you go alone.... so plz sit in the car....

Saying this he sat and i to sat in the car... i was fiding with my fingers thinking about should i ask him or not... finally i asked....

Nandini: manik hua kia ha??? Itni urgently???
Manik: dad stairs py faint ho gy thy and he got slipped from there..... kaka said mom had took his to the hospital....

And i was shocked to the core.... ayiappa plz save his dad..... and what i was thinking... of course he had to go there first....
And suddenly he hit the breaks i looked out to see we have reached.... so i just got down but not before saying....

Nandini: dont worry manik uncle will be all fine... i will pray to ayiappa....

And he passed me a smile... as i got down he drove off with a great speed.... ayiappa plz keep him and his family safe... then i looked at the watch.... its still 11:55.... i took a deep breath.... i thought he will be the one to wish me my birthday being with me.... but it can't be happened now.... and i turned to go to my apartment.... i opened the door of my apartment.... and as soon as i turned on the lights the clock struck 12.... and my eyes gone wide looking at my house.....

...........................

So who is angry on me????
As i broke everyone's wishes of manik proposing nandini....
Its an FF....
which means there is long way to go....
so wait for a while...

#OkThanksBye