C H A P T E R: N I N T Y

Ignore mistakes if any...
Inline comments are love...

........................

Manik's pov:

Both of us laid on the bed with the duvet on us... she was laying on the left while i laid on her right side with my head on her shoulder as i creased her coller bone again and again... while her fingers moved in my hair making me smile... i looked at her face still creasing her coller bone and asked...

Me: between! When you came?

She looked down at my face and said moving my hair from my forehead with her free hand...

Nandini: around 2, i entered inside and listened the strumming of your guitar!

I smiled at her and again looked down at her neck when she moved and the duvet slipped a bit from her chest making me smile as i saw an hickey over there... i smiled and touched it with love..... we are in our moments when a phone rang taking our attention.... i pulled up a bit and looked at the side table where my mobile was placed... i few moments I hovered nandini under the duvet who moved her gaze to the phone... taking the phone i fell on her left side while nandini moved back a bit making me lay... i laid there as i picked up the call which was from cabir....

Me: han cabir bol!
Cabir: tu hai kahan? Kab sy msg kr rha hun!

He asked as i felt nandini laying on my shoulder kissing my ear...

Me: mein ghaar hi hun! What happened?

I asked him and glared at nandini who giggled while i again listened to cabir...

Cabir: tera koi letter aya hua tha yahan apartment mein!
Me: wahan?

I asked while nandini bite my ear making me shot a glare at her who shrugged....

Cabir: han koi professional lagta hai kholun?
Me: han!

I said to him while i put my free hand on nandini's mouth who was again biting my ear... I listened to cabir who shouted...

Cabir: oh my god manik!
Me: kya hua?
Cabir: you got an album offer from R-Labels!
Me: what!

I spoke with a stunned face as i sat on the bed in a second... while i felt nandini sitting beside me... i looked at her who held the duvet to her chest while i listened cabir...

Cabir: yes! A fucking album offer. man! This is huge!

I smiled widely while nandini frowned at me... i said to cabir over the phone before ending the call...

Me: you should be here in few mins!
Cabir: yes!

I listened as i ended the call and the next moment... both me and nandini fell on the bed as i hugged her tightly....

Me: im so happy, im so happy!

I looked at nandini who was frowning... but all i did was to kiss her hardly... breaking the kiss she finally asked me...

Nandini: what is going on?
Me: i got an album offer!

And in a few seconds her eyes widened as she got to know what i said...

Nandini: are you serious?

I nodded and the next moment i knew was i was in her arms who hugged me as tight as she could....

.......................

I came out of the washroom after taking a shower and wearing my shorts and a towel around my neck... walking to the kitchen i saw nandini standing there plating the lunch... she was wearing a long shirt which was covering half her thighs.... placing the towel on the chair of the dining i walked to her and kissed her cheek... she passed me a smile before saying...

Nandini: sit, its done!

I nodded before sitting on the high chair... nandini passed me my olate when the bell rang...

Nandini: you eat!

Saying so she walked to open the door while i took bite of the food... soon cabir and nandini came there and cabir passed my the envelope and sat beside me while nandini took the other side of mine taking her plate....

I opened the envelope while munching the food... when I listened cabir...

Cabir: nandini plate kahan hai?
Nandini: in the second cabin.

She said and looked at the paper i held reading it.... soon cabir accompanied us filling his plate... i red the letter and looked at nandini who was smiling just like me...

Cabir: so ab?

Both of us looked at him... while nandini asked...

Nandini: mtlb?
Cabir: you are going to do it right?

He asked me while i spoke...

Me: of course man!

He smiled and then said...

Cabir: i am really happy for you!

He side hugged me while i smiled at him.... we sat there talking about the letter and having our lunch...

...................

How was it?
Do tell about the update!
Waiting for the reviews!

#OkThanksBye