C H A P T E R : E L E V E N

Ignore mistakes if any....

Next day:

Nandini's pov:

I was giving the final touch to the cake when i heared the ringing of the mobile.... i turned to see mukti taking out mobile from her bag... and she listened to it.... after that i heared a loud voice of mukti... so i turned to see mukti in tears.... i left my work and went to her....

Nandini: mukti what happened??? Kiska phone tha???

She looked at me for a second and then said....

Mukti: granny.... my granny passed away....

While tears followed her eyes... i just took her in a hug... as she had told me about her granny... she was the only person whom mukti had from her family.... now even she was gone.... and the lose of your closed ones i know that....
after few mins she broke the hug and wipped her tears... she packed her bag and told me she is leaving to Dehradun where her granny lived.... i nodded and she after talking to manager went away from he back door.... as it was almost 9:45 that means the cafe is going to be close soon.... i wrapped my work... and placing the cake at a side in the box.... packed my bags went out to the cafe.... I entered to see manik and cabir packing there stuff.... seeing me alone cabir asked..

Cabir: arey nandini.... mukti kahan ha???

.............................

Manik's pov

As cabir said nandini i looked above to saw her standing a little far.... while she answered cabir's question....

Nandini: wo usko call aya tha that her granny passed away... so she went 15 mins ago....
Cabir: what??? Damn that girl is crazy....
Nandini: dont worry she said she will ask abhi to help her....

And i saw cabir nodding.... after that she was about to go when cabir called me....

Cabir: manik mein ja rha hun navya ky pass radio station.... so tu ghaar chaly ja...

I nodded and looked around to see nandini was nowhere.... i picked up my guitar and went out.... i looked on the either sides and on the left i saw nandini walking..... I hurridly sat in the car and drove towards nandini.... as i reached her i blew the horn and putting down the mirror of the passenger seat called her....

Manik: nandini....

...........................

Nandini's pov

I was walking back to the building.... when I listened the horn blewing.... I didn't turn and opted to walk when i listened a voice calling me.... i turned towards the car to see manik was there....
damn it was him who was blewing the horn....
i came out of my trance as he called me again....

Manik: nandini....

I looked at him and said in a daze....

Nandini: huh???

I smiled and then said opening the door of the passenger seat....

Manik: come i will drop you....

I thought and then said....

Nandini: nhi its ok... i will go...
Manik: nandini just sit in the car yr..... its 10:15 and you are alone walking... so plz come...

I looked at him for a while and then sat in the car pulling my bag in my lap.... i closed the door and he pulled the race....
While he was driving the car was filled with silence.... manik spoke breaking the silence....

Manik: ahh... wo mujti ki granny ko hua kia tha???

I looked at him and said...

Nandini: pata nhi... she got the call and she told me that her granny passed away.... after that she weny away crying....
Manik: yea.... cabir told me about mukti ans her granny's relation.... she was very close to her....

........................

Manik's pov:

There was silence in the car when i started the conversation with mukti.... as i told nandini about cabir telling me about mukti and her granny... i glanced at nandini who's face was showing pain.... and she said....

Nandini: i just wish she will come over it.... coz i know how it felt to lose someone who is close to your heart....

By the end of sentence nandini's voice became thick making me worried.... just the we reached her building and i pulled the breaks.... nandini looked around and then at me.... as i was looking at her and she must have felt gaze on her...
i was about to speak something... when her phone beeped and she took it out from the bag.... after reading the msg.... nandini turned to me and said....

Nandini: thank you manik for the lift....

I nodded with a smile and she opened the door.... I don't know what happend to me that i held her hand stopping her movements.... and she looked at out hand... with manik holding hers.... she then looked at me... and i said moving my gaze from our hands to her face....

Manik: i dont know about the pain of losing someone.... but mom always used to say ky god jo krta ha usmy sab ka acha hota ha.... so shyed our lose was something which was good bcoz of which he took them.... nandini hum usky bandy hayn... or wo jab chaye humy apny pss bula sakta ha.... or jo usky pass wapis chaly jaty hayn na wo bht khush hoty hayn... par unko dukh tab hota ha taj wo humy dhukhi dekhty hayn...

.......................

Nandini's pov

Manik was speaking while I couldn't move my gaze from his face nor my ears left a single word unlistened of him.... as soon as he completed.... an automatic smile appeared on my lips.... and i mumbled a thank you to manik.... after that he left my hand and i came out.... i took 2-3 steps when i stopped my tracks... and turned back towards the car which was still there and i saw manik lookinga tbme going inside.... i walked back towards his car.... and knocked the mirror... he pulled down the mirror and i said.....

Nandini: ammm... actually sunday ko mere ghaar aik get together ha.... sab friends ka... so will come???

.......................

Manik's pov

I was watching nandini going inside the building.... when she stopped and turned back... i got confused and she knocked the window..... i opended and she asked to for the get together....

Manik: u sure ky mujhy ana chaiye???
Nandini: its a friends get together manik....

she said as sbe rolled her eyes.... i bite my inner cheek as she looked adorable doing that...

Manik: ok then i will be there....

She passed a smile and then bid-bying went inside.... i too ignited the engine and left from there....

........................

How was it???
Sorry for the delay...
As its ramazan and i also have university to attend....
Bcoz of this I couldn't sleep and had a messed up mind....
I can't promise the update for tomorrow....
but will be soon....

#OkThanksBye