C H A P T E R: T H I R T Y-E I G H T

Ignore mistakes if any...
inline comments are love...

Writers pov:

It has been a week since the exams of the gang have ended.... they are having two weeks long vacations so all of them went to meet their families for some days taking leave from their respective works.... nandini was in Manglore after having breakfast she was in the hall dancing with the other girls.... she was in her land dancing and smiling her heart out when someone called her....

Person: Nanduu... Nanduu tera phone a rha ha...

Nandini opened her eyes and ran to one room...

..................................

Nandini's pov:

I ran towards the living room to see amms sitting on the couch and near the table my mobile was ringing... i ran and picked up the call...

Me: hi mukti....
Mukti: hi.... jldi jldi packing kr we are coming to pick you up...
Me: arey but!!!
Mukti: jldi jldi kr... you have only 20 mins... bye nanduu...

And the call went off... nandini looked at her mobile and then at amms who were looking at her for an answer....

Amms: kia hua??
Me: mukti said they are coming to pick me up...
Amms: par tum to aik week baad jany lagi thi na!!!
Me: pata nhi... ab ay gi to pata chaly ga...

And then nandini went to her room to pack her bag.... exactly after 20 minutes the door bell of murthy mansion rang... the servant open the door to see the whole gang except manik were standing there... the servant called them in and they all sat in the living room when amms and nandini came there.... the girls got up and met nandini while the boys greeted them... after that they sat with nandini while amms went to call for the refreshments...

Me: so bolo kia hua ha?? Itni emergency mein ku packing krwai ha??
Mukti: hum log goa cruise ky liay ja rhy for 3 days after that back to mumbai... so thats y...
cabir: to chaly??? We have to reach at the port in 30 mins...
Me: acha... amms ko anay do baas...

Soon amms came and they meeting amms sat in the car and drove away....

..............................

Mukti's pov:

Soon we reached the port and taking our tickets from dhruv walked inside the cruise... reaching near the reception dhruv and abhi went to take the room keys when nandini asked...

Nandini: so ya kiska plan tha???

I was about to answer when alya said...

Alya: actually i asked dad for a vacation... but then i got to know about this cruise trip... so i got the tickets!!!
Navya: yes... that means this vacation isfrom alya madam....

On which we giggled... while we looked at the boys... dhruv and abhi at the reception... while cabir and aryaman giving our bags to the housekeeping... after that dhruv and abhi passed up the keys...

Dhruv: ok so... me and alya in one room and cabir and navya in one... and all of you here are your rooms keys...

All of us nodded and walking towards our rooms alya asked us to come out after getting fresh...
i entered my room which was next to nandini's and sat on the bed i pulled out my phone to see no missed calls... where is this boy... i opened my chat with manik.. and send him a msg...

Msg:
We are at the cruise...

And i turned off my phone... i get fresh and taking my phone walked out of the room and knocked nandini's room door... she came out wearing her comfy clothes...