C H A P T E R: E I G H T Y-T H R E E

Ignore mistakes if any...
Inline comments are love...

.......................

Writer's pov:

Nandini looked at herself with a amazed look... indeed she was looking beautiful in the white simple lehnga

 indeed she was looking beautiful in the white simple lehnga

She chuckled to herself before talking to her own self...

Nandini: Christmas par bhi lehnga!

Nodding her head in disbelief she applied a little blush on her cheeks and a pink nude lipstick.... looking at herself for the last time she walked to the door and opened it... she took a step out to see the whole living room was silent... one light was on in the kitchen and the whole living room was lightened with candles.... she smiled looking around and stood in the middle of the room....
she was looking around when her breath got stuck as an arm got wrapped on her waist in the most romantic way mearing every inch of her waist...
her eyes got closed as the fingers worked on her hair removing from her shoulder....
she took a long heavy breath as an open mouth kiss was placed on the back of her ear on her sweet spot...

Manik: you look breath taking princess!

Nandini opened her eyes ever so slowly and looked above her shoulder to find her man looking handsome and ever with love shinning brightly in his eyes for her... only for her...

A smile came to manik's lips as he saw her gazing him

A smile came to manik's lips as he saw her gazing him.... he looked at the decorations and then looked back at nandini...

Manik: shall we?

Nandini looked at front and then nodded at him with a smile... manik held her hand and walked to the mattress as they sat there manik stood up in a second making nandini ask him...

Nandini: what happened?
Manik: music!

He spoke while attaching his mobile to the speaker... nandini smiled when her eyes went to the gifts... and in a second she became an excited kid and took the gifts saying...

Nandini: wow so much gifts!

She started to open them while manik smiling at her went and sat beside nandini who was opening the gifts one by one....
soon after 5 mins nandini was done with her gifts.... at last she got her fvrt chocolates in the pack and smiling widely she opened the box and taking a chocolate she opened it and took a bit... manik smiled looking at his kid girlfriend... after eating almost half of the chocolate nandini turned to manik and saw him smiling... she gave a smile to manik who chuckled at her as her lips were filled with chocolate all around... nandini gave him the chocolate nodded nodded in no and then moved his hand to her lips cleaning them with his thumb.... and in a instant his smile went away as his love over powered his senses... he continued to smudge her lips with his thumb as thier heart started to beat faster...
Manik moved his gaze from her lips to her eyes and saw her looking at him with the same intensity... he again looked at her lips and closed his other fist tightly marking his palms with nails....
and the next thing nandini new was manik getting up and stand next to the speaker looking at his mobile.... nandini looked at his back for few seconds and then got up... she silently walked to manik who could feel her coming close... he didn't turn as he knew he will lose all his senses infront her...
But before he could get the courage to turn and talk to her... he felt her hands on his shoulder and moments later he turned and he found her lips on hers.... all the courage he was building to keep himself sane went in the trash and his hands moved to her back.... with one holing the hem of her neck and the other was on ber back pulling her close...
while nandini she knew all she wanted was him and not be able to control herself took the lead... as she felt the intensity growing up in between them she pulled back a little... both took a deep breath feeling all the love when nandini mumbled over his lips.... what both of them needed for the moment

Nandini: love me manik...

Manik opened his eyes to look deep into hers.... and they knew non of them is going to reject that ever in their life... coz that would be the moment they would cherish their whole life....

..........................

Okay!
What would be the next chapter?
Streamy hot?
Or
Effing cute?
Or
Both?
Do let me know in the comments!
And yes nandini got her surprise and she loved it!
What about you guys?
Who is waiting for the surprise in the next chapter?
Do tell about the update...

#OkThanksBye