C H A P T E R: S I X T Y-F I V E

Ignore mistakes if any...
Inline comments are love...

Nandini's pov:

Reaching manglore manik book a taxi and we went to the hospital were amms was... i went to the receptionist and asked...

Me: emergency case of kishori murthy!

The receptionist looked at the monitor and said...

Receptionist: same floor, straight from here and then right, in icu!

I looked at manik who blinked his eyes and i walked with him to the icu.... reaching outside it i saw kaka sitting there on the bench...

Me: kaka!

Kaka looked at me and stood up... i walked to him and asked...

Me: kya hua amms ko?
Kaka: heart attack! Ghaar mein bethi hui thi ky aik dam sy behosh ho gai, yahan ly ky ay to doctor ny akah ky heart attack aya hai!

Listening to this my eyes started to flow and manik wrapped his arms around my shoulder... i turned and started to crying on his chest who held me close to him....

Me: manik amms, unko kuch nhi hona chahiye manik! Plz kuch karo!

And i felt manik kissing the top of my head... after that he broke the hug and made me sit... kneeing in front me manik spoke...

Manik: don't worry amms will be fine, stay here and let me talk to the doctor!

I nodded in no not wanting him to go alone...

Me: mein bhi chalti hun!
Manik: princess plz, stay here with kaka, ill be back in a while!

Saying this he kissed my forehead and went to the doctor.... while i sat their waiting for him to come with tears coming out of eyes....

.....................

Manik's pov:

Asking from the receptionist about the doctor i reached the cabin and knocked the door... getting an approval i walked inside... the doctor looked at me and then asked me to sit...

Me: actually i am with the patient named kishori murthy, she got admitted in the icu!

The doctor nodded saying...

Doctor: it is good you are here, may i know who is to you?
Me: i am her granddaughter's boyfriend, actually i wanna know what actually happened to her?

The doctor put his elbows on the table and spoke...

Doctor: see gentleman, mrs murthy is very aged and going through her previous reports i saw she also had an heart attack before that too twice... she is a heart patient and today even she got a heart attack, I seriously can't say anything right now coz she is still unconscious, after she will gain her consciousness then only i can say! Because most of the people can't survive after that three heart stroke! Hope for the best, just pray for her!

I nodded at the doctor and saying a thank you came out.... i rubbed my hands on my face... what ammi supposed to tell nandini!... god plz don't take her away from nandini... praying that to myself i walked back to nandini... i reached there to see nandini still crying... i closed my eyes and just walked to her and sat beside nandini... i held her hand who looked at me... with my other hand i wiped her tears nodding on no... who just crashed to my chest sniffing badly... i kissed the top of her head and looked at kaka who was looking at her nandini with sad face... i cupped her face with one hand as the other was no wrapped around her body...

Me: princess plz stop crying, dekhna amms will be fine, and she will scold you for making your face like this red and swollen...

Nandini looked at me... while i wiped her tears yet again...

Me: go wash your face... she will be up in a while...

Nandini nodded and standing up walked to wash her face... when kaka looked at me and asked..

Kaka: kya hua hai beta?

I looked at kaka who was looking at me already... i looked down and then spoke...

Me: doctor keh rhi hayn jab unko hosh aya tab hi kuch keh sakty hayn, ziada tar 3 bar heart attack ky baad bht kam chances hoty hayn logon ky bachny ky!

I looked at kaka who just looked down not knowing what to say... when i saw a nurse running inside amms room... looking at this me and kaka stood up at the same time nandini came there and looking at us standing she asked...

Nandini: kya hua?

Before i could say anything the doctor to followed the nurse inside... this was seen by nandini who held my hand in a tight grip and hide herself in my chest while i held her from my free hand looking at the icu door.... after 10 mins the doctor came out and looking at us said...

Doctor: you can meet her, nurse let then inside!

He said to the nurse on which she nodded and placing his hand over my shoulder the doctor nodding in no making me know what is going to happen next...

Me: nandini let go meet amms!

She pulled back from me and both of us walked inside the icu... reaching there i saw amms was laying with mask around her mouth while she was looking at us only... nandini ran to amms and started crying holding her hand while i walked to them... i put my hand over nandini's shoulder and looked at amms who was smiling at me... with her trembling hands she pulled her mask down and called nandini...

Amms: nandu!

Her voice was trembling just like her hands.... while nandini looked at amms crying...

Nandini: amms kich nhi hoga apko, dekhna you will be alright...

Amms passed a week smile to nandini while i just stood there looking at them... when amms called me through her eyes i came to her and stood beside nandini... amms with her trembling hand got hold of my hand and put it on nandini's with smile on her face... nandini was just looking at amms with tears while i looked at our hands and then at amms.... who smiled at me and spoke with her week voice...

Amms: mny apna farz pura kr diya hai, ab mein janti hun meri beti sahi hathon mein hai, baas ab meri beti ka dehan tumny rakhna hai! Mein yeh zimedari tumhy dy ky ja rhi hun!

Saying this amms looked at nandini and spoke...

Amms: hamesha kuch rehna meri jaan, iski ankhon mein bht pyar hai tumhary liay, wo bht kush rakhy ga tumhy! Mujhy jana hai ab!
Nandini: nhi amms apko kuch nhi hoga, plz aisa maat kahy!

Amms smiled while taking long breaths... I hurriedly put the mask on her mouth making her smile at us... she just held our hands i her hands and was smiling at us... while nandini was crying keeping her head on amms shoulder... and me... all i could do was to sink in the reality... how am i going to take care of nandini.... i was in my thoughts when nandini shouted amms name making me look at her...

Nandini: amms... amms...

I looked at the machines listening to the voice... gulping down a heavy breath i held nandini's shoulder with one hand and with the other hand i closed amms eyes which made nandini cry even more... soon the doctor to came there as i pulled back nandini who cried in my chest making my tears come out....

.....................

Okay so amms died!
Most of you thought that she will not!
But trust your writer!
Do tell about the update!

#OkThanksBye