C H A P T E R: S E V E N T Y-S I X

IGNORE MISTAKES IF ANY...

inline comments are love...

........................

7 months later:

........................

Manik's pov:

life was never this beautiful before she walked into my life... i have always saw my parents so much in love and i always wondered how it would feel so love someone who loves you back even more.... but after having her... my nandini in my life i know how it feels.... you can never ever feel something more peace than having your partner beside you... 

It has been 7 months since we shifted here in our little paradise and everything is like a new step for us which we have to take together with a smile on your face and peace in our hearts... everything we find out something new in each other... being together makes us happy... it makes her happy and i can't ask for anything else....

yes, life is not everything same but we figure it out anyhow... 3 months ago our university ended and now we are trying to get a job... well to be honest it is nandini who is struggling for a a job... she want to do it and i can't ask her to say no to her dream.... to her appa's dreams...  and talking about me... well i am going to join dad's business... but here in mumbai so for that i have been a bit busy since a week but nandini was all time on my side giving me the support which i needed the most... dad has already brought a place in mumbai and after working on it for a long time we started the company many of the employ's from pune were transferred here... so the work will be starting from the next Monday.. which means i have 8 days including today to know and understand everything...

but today no... a big no because today is Sunday and it is specially for my nandini... yes today t is going to be our day... no phone calls no messages and no friends for today its gonna be us with doing whatever we want.... well it was madam's idea as in the coming days we might get busy with our work so she decided that Sunday will be going our day and no one will interfere in it on which i happily agreed...

....................

so right now both of us are sitting in the balcony on the couch with nandini's laptop in her lap while i sat beside her keeping my head on her shoulder drinking my coffee and we are looking for the available seats in the scientists life... okay sorry for that... but yes we are looking for the seats so that nandini can get enrolled in the company of THE SCIENTISTS... well it was my idea to do this work first before we could enjoy the whole day... so yea... when i looked at nandini's feet which were in criss cross way and her left foot was near my thigh... i pulled my head from her shoulder and bit my lips... placing the cup on the table i looked at nandini who was so into the laptop taking it as a chance i placed my fingers on the below side of her feet and ticked her there making nandini jump on her place... 

nandini: manik.

i bit my lips as she put the laptop on the table beside her and looked at me with puffed eyes and all i could do want to take my fingers to her tummy and started to tickle her making her laugh and roll on her place...

nandini: hahaha manik stop... hahaha manik... hahaha plz na...

i stopped and looked at her who was now under me as i laid on her... i smiled at her face and pushed her hair strands on the back of her ear... i kept looking at her when suddenly she pushed me... making me feel on the floor and she stood up to ran inside the room... i smiled at her and spoke...

me: you... now you will see...

saying so i get up and ran towards her who closed the door of the room holding the knob from outside...

me: nandini leave the knob...

nandini: no you will tickle me again..

me: princess i said open the door..

and i heard her giggle on the other side making me smile... but then i hode my smile and spoke with fake anger...

me: okay then don't open it... i won't even come out to eat anything. okay!

saying this i sat on the bed knowing she will open the door in few seconds after not listening me... i sat there and took my mobile and started to surf on the social sites... when as my expectations the door got opened and she came inside after peeking from the light place... i bite my lips to stop myself from smiling... i pretended to message someone when nandini came towards me calling me by my name...

nandini: manik..

me: hmm

i just hmmd who came forward and sat beside me trying to look at my mobile i hide it from her making her huff in anger... damn my princess get jealous so easily.... that was when i heard her voice...

nandini: manik whom you are messaging... you remember you promised me that you won't touch your mobile today...

me: hmm

i again hmmd making her more angry... when she got up from the bed saying...

nandini: theek hai... lagy raho apny mobile py... and don't you dare come near me... and agar jana hua to go to her or him jis sy you are talking...

saying so she tapped her foot on the floor irritatingly and went out... as she went out i broke into laugh and spoke to myself...

me: and my princess got jealous my herself... got this girl... now manik malhotra get up and make your princess smile...

..................

i seriously don't know what i just wrote...

i had some other plans but it was not coming out...

so bare it for today..

do tell about the update...

#OkThanksBye