C H A P T E R: E I G H T Y-E I G H T

Ignore mistakes if any...
Inline comments are love....

.......................

Manik's pov:

I sat in the living room with my parents after calling out nandini... and then asked mom...

Me: how come you two are here? I mean time mil gaya?

Dad looked at me whiel raising his brows... i shrugged my shoulders and fell on the back rest when the room door was opened and i looked there followed by mom and dad... and there stood my princess looking cute yet beautiful in her long frock... she came towards us and bending in front my parents touched their feet... dad put his hand over her head while mom made nandini sit beside her asking...

Mom: hey beta! How are you?
Nandini: i am good, how are you and uncle?
Dad: all fine!

After that nandini got indulge in conversation with mom and dad while i was left alone to look at them... having enough i spoke out...

Me: hello! Yes i am also here!

I spoke as they all looked at me... mom looked at nandini and dad before speaking...

Mom: i think someone is getting jealous!

I glared towards mom who laughed while the duo joined her...

Me: great!

I said as i wrapped my arms around my chest... dad patted my shoulder still laughing with nandini and mom...

......................

Nandini made a delicious dinner for all of us and mom dad liked it very much.... i looked at nandini who bite her lips with an embarrassed look as they kept praising her through out the lunch.... after that we sat on the couches when dad told me...

Dad: acha manik, i have to go, so your mom will be here as she wanted to!
Me: but where are you going?

I asked while nandini to looked at dad for an answer...

Dad: i have a meeting day after tomorrow in Australia, so have to catch a flight!
Me: han to it is day after tomorrow! So yoi can go tomorrow no?
Dad: no, coz i have to go at office in londan branch before that meeting!

But before i clukd say anything nandini spoke...

Nandini: but dad how will you go alone!

I looked at nandini as she spoke dad with a smile on my face... when dad and mom were too smiling... but after few seconds nandini looked down knowing what she spoke.... dad looked at me while i eyed him to say...
dad walked towards nandini after standing up and sitting beside her spoke...

Dad: hey why are you looking down?

Nandini looked at me while i smiled blonking my eyes... she looked at dad and spoke slowly...

Nandini: no nothing, sorry it just slipped!
Dad: thank god it did!

Nandini in a second looked at dad and then me... while me and mom were smiling looking at the duo...

Dad: look nandini, you are like our daughter, and sooner or later, which i know will be sooner because of my stupid son, you will be our daughter-in-law. So calling me dad won't be bad no?

She kept listening to dad while i saw tears coming in her eyes.... she is missing her father.... i moved my eyes away not be able to stand her tears... when i looked back at him listening to her sniffing and saw dad was side hugging her who was crying in his embrace...

Dad: arey! What is there to cry? Be happy beta!

Dad spoke creasing her hair when nandini pulled back and spoke...

Nandini: i was 8 when amma and appa went away leaving me alone with my amms, I Haven't cherished the father and daughter bond for long, i was always my appa's baby girl, and now today, i just remembered him!

Dad put his hand over her head saying...

Dad: from today i am your father okay? So don't hesitate in calling me that, or saying anything, i will be greatful to have a beautiful daughter like you!

Nandini smiled within her tears and then looked at me... i smile as i mumbled an I-LOVE-YOU.... she smiled brightly at my words...

........................

In the evening dad left... after that me with mom and nandini talking and then nandini and mom made us dinner and now it was night so we decided that nandini and mom will sleep in our room while i will sleep in the living room... I didn't mind sleeping here... but yes i wanted to be with my jaanu... half heartedly i laid on the couch... nandini had asked me to place the mattress there but I denied... so yea i laid there covering myself with the duvet to get some sleep but I guess it is far from me....

......................

Nandini's pov:

Aunty laid on the bed after taking her medicine.... and in a while she was fast asleep... i looked at the time... it was 12:04 at night... i huffed and i turned around to get no sleep... arghh this boy had made me mad... now i can't sleep without him... i looked at aunty who was sleeping peacefully so i got up and slowly came out of the room... closing the door i looked at manik who had closed his eyes but with a frwon... as expected he is not asleep... i walked to him and pulled the duvet from him making his eyes go open in a blink...

Manik: jaanu!

He spoke looking at me while i smiled at him and then laid on him covering us with the duvet... i placed my head on his chest while manik held me from my waist... 

Manik: princess?
Me: make me sleep!

I spoke in return as i placed my hand over his chest next to my face... and then i felt manik kissing my head and soon i found my sleep coming back to me....

........................

Blahhh,
I know boring!
But couldn't help it!
Do tell about the update!

#OkThanksBye